This is the Message Centre for Ubiquitous

Hello!

Post 1

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Hi hi hi
smiley - smiley

Now say something.

(I'm not good at BEGINNING conversations.. although I'm very good at having them... but again, at ending them I am awful too. smiley - winkeye)

Hello!

Post 2

Ubiquitous

Okay "Something", should I say it louder? Or perhaps with a fake German accent "Somezing". Perhaps in Sanskrit (but no, I'm trying to swear off). It seems you've started a conversation, but what is the subject hmmmmm?

Hello!

Post 3

Um um (I'm a beginner at this.) um um hello how are you.

there, said it. smiley - winkeye

Hello!

Post 4

Ubiquitous

Very good, succinct and yet profound, I am in fact quite fine at the moment, though concerned about my recent application for a new position. I should pop over and see how that's gone. Looking at your page, it doesn't seem as if you are a beginner at all. Starting with your links I've been many interesting places and met God. Not a bad beginning at all really. Toodles smiley - smiley

Hello!

Post 5

Well yes, I've been here for nearly four months now. I love h2g2 smiley - smiley

...application..??

Lisasmiley - bigeyes

Hello!

Post 6

Ubiquitous

H2G2 is a very fine place indeed, glad I was invited to join. I asked God to appoint me Silly Prophet. I posted my qualifications and have already begun to prognosticate (without permission). But I've not heard back. I'm sure she is very busy what with all the turmoil in the world and all, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm also applying for a smiting permit on the off-chance I'm granted that authority though it seems unlikely that I will be. It would be out of character for a prophet (especially a silly one) to go about smiting people but one never knows. I'm preparing a list of smitees just in case, it's quite long really and I may have to cut it back a bit in order to make it manageable. I would not want smiting to get out of hand and interfere with my other duties. U smiley - smiley

Hello!

Post 7

uuuhhh

okay then!! smiley - winkeye

Whatever you say!

Hello!

Post 8

Marshall Beeblefox

NO ONE HAS TALK TO BE AT ALL. I AM VERY SAD. WHERE DO YOU ALL 'HANG OUT'

A VERY SAD MARSHALL BEBBLEFOX!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

Post 9

Jo (Dead)

*peers around the door*

*sees Marshall, screams and runs away*

Hello!

Post 10

he is NOT happy

but I'm not getting involved. I gave him some advice on how to get noticed on h2g2, I don't know why. He's not happy at all you knwo.

but I'm not getting involved.

really.

:-|

Hello!

Post 11

Ubiquitous
I'm really sorry about this shall we start again somewhere else.
Um, let me introduce:
Jinx, my best fwend from school
Marshall, Jinx's bo-

nothing. I said nothing.

Let's start again.

Hello!

Post 12

Jo (Dead)

Why do you always do this?
You talk to someone and as soon as I appear, you decide to move somewhere else!
I can't help it that my life is full of depression!
smiley - sadface

Hello!

Post 13

Ubiquitous

I see I’ve been co-opted, but don’t get what’s going on. Nice to have company though, pull up a chair.

Hello!

Post 14

I'm sorry Jinx. Believe me, I didn't mean it to come out like that. I'm sorry.

Okay let's all start again then.

I'm sorry.

Hi!

Hello!

Post 15

Jo (Dead)

*pulls up chair*

Hi.
Hey you have comfy chairs in here.

*holds up glasses*

Do you mind? I haven't worn them all day and I have a headache.
smiley - smiley

Hello!

Post 16

*sneezes*

excusez moi

Hello!

Post 17

Ubiquitous

Bless You! I know it's unseemly to say Bless You an hour after the actual sneeze, but I was busy hiding some bodies in the cellar. I bought the chairs at Neiman-Marcus right after I got the premonition you were coming. I hope the upholstery meets with your approval, I didn't have much choice given the short notice and all. I think I have some tea and biscuits in the cupboard if your feeling hungry at all. I also have Scotch (tons of it really) but no ice. Where did jinx go? I do hope he hasn't gone to the basement…

Hello!

Post 18

Ubiquitous

Or is that she hasn't gone to the basement, gender can be so difficult...

Hello!

Post 19

Ubiquitous

Did you see what I did two posts ago? I said "if your hungry". I used the possessive case of you in place of the contractual "you're" for "you are", how dreadful and how careless. I am mortified. I suppose I'm flustered about having house guests and lost my grasp of the English language. Oh well, perhaps no one will notice and go screaming to the rest of the forum, like those people in the basm… never mind.

Hello!

Post 20

Jo (Dead)

*shakes head*

I can't believe it!
After about 6months searching I finally find someone exactly like me!
smiley - winkeye
BTW:I am a she. At least I like to think of myself as a she.
smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post