A Conversation for The Café

Aroma Cafe, Really Soon to be Featured in the Post

Post 41

Eatsmice.

*Sits 150ft above the ground, cupped by the branches of a Giant Sequoia that grew beneath his feet too quick to get off.
Two chipmunks sit on his lap looking at the new magic forest and the view for miles all around*
Now this was worth the pain smiley - smiley
*sighs and lies back*
Maybe I'll do coffee tomorrow.....................................

Post 42

Afgncaap5

Irv, long time no see! I missed the whole "burning forest" thing too. I'm no pyro, but I really wanted to see that in person instead of via backlog.

Post 43

Lintilla

you know, forset fires are a natural cycle that improves the forest, maybe it was time and needed a little helpsmiley - smiley

*climbs up the tree to join eatsmice*
Tricky in a dress.
*settles down to gze out across the forest.*
still burned at all eatmice?

Post 44

Lintilla

*shouts down to afgn*
the posts were hard to keep up with even if u were there!

Post 45

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

JINGLE JINGLE
*enters through front door with fresh tray of mbougatses*

Nothing like a disaster to bring out the neighbourhood. All I need to see now is a row of casseroles on the counter. Ooh, chocolate cake.

*puts down tray and begins to arrange coldcase*

Hi Affi and Irv and Garius and StPletch and ... who be the newbie? Has anybody welcomed you properly?

Post 46

Eatsmice.

*lying back, well known grin splitting his face ear to ear*
No Lintilla, I'm just fine.
*lies back at peace, and lets the sun beat down*

Post 47

Lintilla

Thats a relief, suprised no one was hurt.
*looks at a small chipmunk climing from eatsmice's lap to her skirt*

..looks like the wildlife is returning already Lil!smiley - smiley

Post 48

Now, I know I said I wouldn't rub it in or anything, but I will ask this: anybody who hasn't been here -- eatsmice, Lintilla, I think this would include y'all -- really ought to go to http://www.h2g2.com/A351866 , the Law of Continuity page, and review what's said there. Just the page, I'm not ordering you to go read a bazillion posts. But when you've read that then I think you'll have a lot better handle on what's gone down over the past couple of threads.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Has everybody had a beverage?

Post 49

Afgncaap5

*Holds up a Usual*

You know, it's nice to see wildlife returning to the forest. Anyone else ever think about "the good old days" back before the IIEM, the forest, the snowballs, the Usual, Ook, CLI, etc., when this place was just a little coffee house? And then, the day the forest was planted, and the rat-ants, and the machines that keep rat-ants from the forest being installed, and...

*Thinks*

Maybe I'd better go check on the rat-ant removal machines. They might've been damaged.

Post 50

Lintilla

*climbs back down the tree, enters the cafe and settles on the couch.*
thanks Lil.
and its okay, you have a right to rub it in.
Actually I'v been there, and I think we did a pretty good job, considering we helped to clean up rather than leaving the mess.

Post 51

Lintilla

*sips her tea, deciding to setle down and return to being her more quiet self again.*

Post 52

Afgncaap5

*Comes back in*

Okay, the machines were damaged, but I fixed them. I'm going to go and make sure that no rat-ants made it in over the past hours.

*Pulls out his sword, checks to see how much it's glowing, and walks into the forest*

Post 53

Lintilla

I'm sorry. I have to go. I'm laving back to the Civil War in an hour so I'll be reachable only by telegraph againsmiley - sadface.
I hope to see you all again when the weekend is over!

[aside to Lil......maybe someone should found a fire proof area somewhere in h2g2 where this can continue w/o harm to anything else. Then you could send any possible pyro newbies to a place where it is safe to burn things, just an idea]

*downs the last of her tea and leaves out the front door.*
*jingle/jangle*

Post 54

Babel17

{[B17]}

Post 55

*Ook comes bounding up the steps, and stops dead at seeing Lil behind the counter*

Ook! Get used to it dear. I just found out about the tunnel at the atelier. multiple existence is permitted here. At least for registered researchers it is. *looks around* what about pets?

Post 56

Odradek (she who lurks, green Lifesaver-like)

*staggers in, a bit groggy still and winded by taking long way around woods, her head swathed in a large ice-pack. Attempts to speak; finds tongue is still too numb. Walks over to Diogenes, appraises him questioningly. He glances at her, then the llEM, then her again, and flicks his tail*

*Odra nods, then winces slightly, then nods again. Picks up Digi and places him by the llEM*

Diogenes:
*staring at llEM*

}One bowl of strawberry kiwi yogurt, if you would.{

*the yogurt appears; Odra sets Digi down by the windowsil to eat it, then leaves a note for all, since talking's a bit out of the question*

The forest looks wonderful, everyone. Thank you.
l'll be passed out for a while in the corner, if that's quite okay. Don't mind me.

*flops down on sofa, curled up in small ball under afghan, passed out, true to word*

Post 57

*set bottled water on to boil for green tea*
I will Be Around all evening, even if I'm not here the entire time. Poor Odra, you seem to be quite done for. Green tea will be good for you, and so will these codeine-fortified aspirin.

*puts on the Gould Goldman paper roll*

Post 58

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

*A man with burning ears enters*

Did someone mention tea?

Post 59

With NZ water. The case is down a bit; perhaps we could arrange delivery of some more in the near future?

*sloshes out teapot with boiling water, throws in green tea*

*sets pot and cup at small table by the red velvet couch* Are you watching the game at home or going in to the club for some male bonding activities?

Removed

Post 60

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

This post has been removed.

Key: Complain about this post