A Conversation for The Café

Have Another Cup

Post 21

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

And don't think I didn't suspect him myself! But I had trouble establishing motive (do kung fu fighters eat doughnuts?) and oppurtunity (I haven't even seen Kato since they stopped making those films smiley - sadface ). No, the doughnut "theif" was none other than...

Ferrari! I began to suspect him when I noticed that he'd been looking a little stand offish, lately. Then, when I saw that a carrot and some hay had been laid down in place of the doughnuts, I realized that he was trying to repent by giving us his food, after he had taken ours!

~Irving

Have Another Cup

Post 22

Demon Drawer

*DD leans closer to TV and faalls off edge of seat*

Have Another Cup

Post 23

Afgncaap5

*Whistles*

Glad your one of *my* informants. Anyway, I think that we can honestly say the Sir Ferarri is sorry. Let's not be too hard on . . . him? Sir Ferarri is a him, right? That's what Sir means, right?

*Hopes*

Have Another Cup

Post 24

GreeboTCat

Me thinks that Farrari was taking them for Binky... you know Binky also needs lots of energy to do what he does... and Farrari would want to help a fellow horse out... now wouldn't he... ~grin~

Have Another Cup

Post 25

Afgncaap5

Well, I can't argue with that logic.smiley - smiley

Have Another Cup

Post 26

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

OK, I give up. I asked Ferrari to fetch them so I could draw them for the float. I needed a model. And then I was so elated when the float was well-received that I ....
*looks crestfallen*
Just don't blame Ferrari.
I dunno, somehow I thought there was just an endless supply, like fishies. I'm really bad with money.

Have Another Cup

Post 27

Doctor John (Patron Saint and Village Physician)

I forgive you. In fact, I know that I too have been tempted as have many others. Let he (or she) who has not been tempted cast the first doughnut!
*Is instantly buried under mountain of doughnuts*
There ya go, Asteroid Lil, a few more for when ya get hungry or need artistic inspiration again.

Have Another Cup

Post 28

So that was Lil's motive! Oh well, all is forgiven. Another day, another delivery from Joanna's doughnuts stand!

~Irving

Have Another Cup

Post 29

GreeboTCat

~Greebo sidles over to Doc. to help him out of a sticky situation... grin~... Never fear... Greebo is here...

Atonement Offering

Post 30

*Lil returns hauling extremely long flexible pvc pipe*

Good mawnin'! While I was getting more party supplies for the ACE-SUB newbie party, I made a deal with the local plant that makes juice from our orchards. Irv, this *waves end of pipe* is an endless supply of extremely fresh Florida orange juice, best in the world. If you want, you can just plumb it in to the counter.

It's the least I can do for, ah, inconveniently borrowing the other doughnuts.

Atonement Offering

Post 31

Demon Drawer

*DD is on the phone to his local cable company to camplain about the lack of good endings to suspence thrillers anymore*

Could do with a coffee too. smiley - smiley

Atonement Offering

Post 32

saffire

mmm fresh squeezed florida orange juice is heavenly...

Atonement Offering

Post 33

Demon Drawer

And these adevert only seem to advertise American products...

Oh any chance of a double espresso?

Now about my bill for the last quarter, why is it in $ not £

Atonement Offering

Post 34

*fixes DD a double espresso and hands it over*

*plumbs in the pvc pipe and gets saffire an OJ on the house*

Er... it seems to me we need a taste test. Hold on.

*leaves, returns with second pvc pipe, which he plumbs into the counter. Fills another glass of OJ*

Close your eyes, Saffire

*while she's got her eyes closed, he changes the position of the drinks a few times so that only he remembers which is which*

Okay, saffire, one of these is freshly squeezed Florida orange juice, the other is freshly squeezed Arizona orange juice. Only I know which is which. Take a sip of each, and tell me which you like better.

~Irving

Atonement Offering

Post 35

Demon Drawer

*DD fiddle with dial and picks up some Scandinavian channel*

Hmm something strange is happening with this TV.

Atonement Offering

Post 36

*mixes her FL OJ with sparkly water*
*watches saffire with sympathy*
Those irrigated AZ oranges, eh Irv?

Atonement Offering

Post 37

Yep. Back in Phoenix I've got a yard full of orange trees. Fresh squeezed OJ from freshly picked oranges is fantabulous.

~Irving

Atonement Offering

Post 38

Demon Drawer

Well I don't have Oranges in my back yard, Strawberry's to go with some pancakes and OJ sound's good though, even though it's not Strawberry Season. smiley - smiley

Atonement Offering

Post 39

*IIEM produces pancakes from Irv's grandmother's recipie, with fresh strawberries (this is of course impossible). Irv pours a glass of AZ OJ for DD*

Here you go, DD, ain't the Infinite Improbablity Espresso Machine wonderful?

~Irving

Atonement Offering

Post 40

Demon Drawer

Just as long as the shape doesn't imply there is a running shoe inside acting as a filter. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post