This is the Message Centre for Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Hi, Mikey!

Post 21

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Hi there, Phreako! How's it going?

smiley - smiley
Mikey

Hi, Mikey!

Post 22

Phreako

I'm fine. I go to college tomorrowsmiley - smiley

I still with we could have buttons on our pages.

Hi, Mikey!

Post 23

Hi, Phreako! Hope you have fun at RPI -- I think some people from my high school went there and liked it.

smiley - smiley
Mikey

Hi, Mikey!

Post 24

S. P. Morgan, Scholar of Nihonglish and Tranportables

Hi, Mikey! I just wanted to drop you a note to say...nice to see someone from near home. I'm from Spokane but doing a brief (three or so year) stint in Sendai, Japan teaching computers and publishing. I have a lot of friends in Seattle that I often visit. I registered here (h2g2) yesterday. Douglas Adams was one of my favorite authors from my middle school days. I'll check out your Northwest US Researchers Group, too! It looks kinda cool. Have a good one!

Steve (S. P. Morgan)

Hi, Mikey!

Post 25

Willem

Hi, Mikey! I just wanted to drop you a note to say...

I'm back on h2g2! How are you doing nowadays ... would you still be interested in talking about what we were talking about just when I left?

Hi, Mikey!

Post 26

March Hare

Erm, yes, and stuff. Well then, there you have it.

I like the site. I am trying to learn how to do my own wonderful touches. My site is rather uneverntful at the moment.

Is there something in the GuideML guide that says how to introduce pretty pictures and graphics and the like? I have a Flash animation I wouldn't mind putting up, if GuideML accepts it...

yours,
-March Hare
U183832

Hi, Mikey!

Post 27

Hey there, March Hare!

For the time being, we can't use outside graphics (including flash animations and whatnot) on these pages. Apparently, this is largely a copyright issue, as the staff has no efficient way of determining whether we actually hold the copyrights on the images we want to use.

We can, however, use images from the h2g2 graphic library. That's where all the pictures on my page came from. The library also has some animations, although not a whole lot. Here's the link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/C809

smiley - smiley
Mikey

Hi, Mikey!

Post 28

Irsjad

Hi, Mikey! I just wanted to drop you a note to ask you: How do you get all those shields on the left under your name? I am an field researcher too, but under my name there is no shield with: H2G2 Official Field Researcher! Can you explain me how I do get it there!?
Oh and I am still looking for a subeditor fot my research project. You accidentaly haven't got any time have you!?

Thank you

Hi, Mikey!

Post 29

Hi! You receive the nifty little Field Researcher shield *after* your project has been completed and published -- it's supposed to help motivate you to keep plugging along, I think. The others are for being part of various h2g2 volunteer groups.

What's your Uni project on?

smiley - aliensmile
Mikey

My Uni project

Post 30

Irsjad

Well my Uni project aims to develop a redefined democracy. This should be adabtable by all cultures without giving them the feeling of Western (Euro-American) dominance! you can check it at the Uni under department of politics!

My Uni project

Post 31

March Hare

What's all this about field researcher?

Projects? Huh???

I shouldn't stay away for so long...... (*looks into the vortex of Guide-ness, as it grows bigger and bigger and bigger...*)

smiley - bunny

Hi, Mikey!

Post 32

Hi, Mikey! I just wanted to drop you a note to say that I just wanted to drop you a note to say that I just wanted to drop you a note to say........ smiley - sillysmiley - tongueout

Hi, Mikey!

Post 33

Hi, Newt! How's it goin?

smiley - biggrin
Mikey, who's been pulling too many allnighters this week... smiley - sleepy

Hi, Mikey!

Post 34

smiley - huh

Hi, Mikey!

Post 35

Spiff

... that I notice you are quoted as being involved in the English Language Project.

Well, hi! smiley - smiley

I am interested in trying to get some decent stuff together for this page, though I am new to this lark, and I thought you might be able to give me some advice.

I realise that you may have a lot else do be doing, but if you find the time, I would be grateful for any comments you might be able to make.

I have posted the addresses in the conversation thread on the Project page, and of course you can find them from my page.

If you get a mo', have a butchers! smiley - smiley

If not this week, then perhaps some time in the future. There's plenty still to do to all three of them, so there's no hurry!

Anyway, hi, and thanks in advance for anything you have time to do. smiley - smiley

Spiff

Hi, Mikey!

Post 36

Spiff

... that I notice you are quoted as being involved in the English Language Project.

Well, hi! smiley - smiley

I am interested in trying to get some decent stuff together for this page, though I am new to this lark, and I thought you might be able to give me some advice.

I realise that you may have a lot else do be doing, but if you find the time, I would be grateful for any comments you might be able to make.

I have posted the addresses in the conversation thread on the Project page, and of course you can find them from my page.

If you get a mo', have a butchers! smiley - smiley

If not this week, then perhaps some time in the future. There's plenty still to do to all three of them, so there's no hurry!

Anyway, hi, and thanks in advance for anything you have time to do. smiley - smiley

Spiff

Hi, Mikey!

Post 37

joninadovina

Hi, Mikey! I just wanted to drop you a note to say...i live in the pacific nor'west and am on my first explore of this website. very cool. is it snowing in seattle yet?

Hi, Mikey!

Post 38

Nope, Seattle only gets a few inches of snow a year, and those only happen during the first few weeks of January. smiley - smiley

Where in the northwest are you? Do you want to join our Northwest US Researchers' Group?

smiley - smiley
Mikey

Hi, Mikey!

Post 39

Evil Zombie Strider

Hi, Mikey! I've seen a lot of your comments in the peer review, so I thought I'd come over and check out your space, say hi, and exchange all those friendly greetings. smiley - cheers

-Strider smiley - footprints

Hi, Mikey!

Post 40

Hey there, Strider! Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi!" How's it going?

smiley - smiley
Mikey

Key: Complain about this post