This is the Message Centre for Orcus

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 81

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

smiley - cool another member of the Birmingham Taffia smiley - ok

By the way Great Demon, Marmite butties are optional you know, but I'll convert you yet smiley - smiley

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 82

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

you wont convert me to liking it

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 83

Orcus

Nor me, I'd rather eat what dogs leave on the ground smiley - ill

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 84

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

lovely

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 85

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

Well in that case, why not hold the meet in Cannon Hill Park smiley - smiley

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 86

the other omylouse "multiply (1*6) by (6*1+0+3)!"

smiley - laugh

omy smiley - cheerup

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 87

whats wrong with that?

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 88

we dont want orcus making a fool of himslf there by clearin up after the doggies do we? ...do we? smiley - winkeye

omy smiley - cheerup

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 89

lovely

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 90

smiley - hug? please?

omy smiley - cheerup

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 91

sure smiley - cuddlesmiley - biggrin yok?

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 92

thanx. i needed that smiley - smiley
am happy!!!!!!! smiley - biggrin

omy smiley - cheerup

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 93

NightVision_UK

Oh boy, Cannon Hill Park. I've seen some sights there...a couple having sex behind a hedge (not that I was looking) was particularly memorable. The guy even walked on his hands so his legs were sticking up behind the hedge at one point. What a trooper.

Another time i saw a guy approaching up the slight slope. He had real unruly hair and a rock t-shirt on. Nothing unusual in that you might say, but when the rest of him came into view you could see he was wearing a leather miniskirt and custom high heels on his hairy legs. I have nothing against transvestites but I do feel that some could make more of an effort.

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 94

NightVision_UK

Oh boy, Cannon Hill Park. I've seen some sights there...a couple having sex behind a hedge (not that I was looking) was particularly memorable. The guy even walked on his hands so his legs were sticking up behind the hedge at one point. What a trooper.

Another time i saw a guy approaching up the slight slope. He had real unruly hair and a rock t-shirt on. Nothing unusual in that you might say, but when the rest of him came into view you could see he was wearing a leather miniskirt and custom high heels on his hairy legs. I have nothing against transvestites but I do feel that some could make more of an effort.

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 95

oh dear

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 96

NightVision_UK

why did that post up twice I wonder? not seeing double am I?

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 97

NightVision_UK

Ever tried Tuna and Marmite sandwiches? Yes I know that sounds foul but by god they are lush. No I'm not pregnant, this is not one of those odd cravings....

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 98

sounds awful (no offence), i HATE tuna! smiley - yuk
marmite & peanut butter works 4 me smiley - ok
omy smiley - cheerup

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 99

Marmite & Philly light smiley - ok Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hello fellow Brummie

Post 100

Lighthousegirl - back on board

Hello!

I live and w**k in Brum dring the week so can I join this thread?

(mind you I dont have h2g2 access while I am there smiley - wah so you will have to let me know next weekend smiley - erm )

Key: Complain about this post

Hello fellow Brummie

More Conversations for Orcus

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more