A Conversation for Silver Sword - Players List

Silver Sword Heroes Registration Kiosk

Post 141

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

Yes, soon as I post that you're accepted, goto the Inn of the Silvery Sword thread. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F117258?thread=259633&latest=1 And nake sure to post your characters info on each new thread you join. example: (Lightning Halfling Wizard Gandark) or (Fire Giant Warrior Buster) ect This helps people know who you are to avoid chaos and confusion. Nerd42

Post 142

I have updated the Players List. A5038805 Please let me know if you got left out or anything's incorrect. You can't participate in the quest unless you're on this list, so I know what kind of battle damage your character does.

I will also announce this on the Inn of the Silver Sword thread.

smiley - towelNerd42

Post 143

noivilbo

Hi, I want to join!
[h2g2 U-number]: A5056913
[Character Name]: Ithilnaur
[Gender]: Female
[Element]: Fire
[Race]: Elf
[Class]: Wizard
[Optional Special/Magic Abilities]:
[Optional Character Description]:

Post 144

You've been added to the list. We now have 37 players. Have your character make an entrance at the Inn of the Silvery Sword: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F117258?thread=259633&latest=1 If you hurry, you might just be able to catch up with a party that is just leaving on an Organized Quest ... Nerd42

Post 145

Anole

Welcome!

Post 146

In the future, please welcome newcomers over @ the Inn, and keep this thread clear please. People who aren't in the midst of registration issues might want to unsubscribe here.
smiley - towelNerd42

Post 147

gloriousdoctorwho

Hi, I want to join!
[h2g2 U-number]:
[Character Name]: doctor who
[Gender]: male
[Element:time travel
[Race]: time lord of gallifrey
[Class]: gallifreyan
[Optional Character Description]:

Post 148

Anole

Welcome Doc.

Post 149

Hi there! I'd love for you to join, but I'm afraid "Doctor Who" smiley - tardis isn't an original name ... I don't like accepting people with names of characters they didn't make up. For example, one of my best friends in real life wanted to be "Aragorn" from the Lord of the Rings. I had to tell him the same thing. You can respell or figure out a different name the way he did. (he changed the spelling to "Aargain") smiley - ok
smiley - towelNerd42

Post 150

(example: Doctor Where, What or When, maybe. How about Doctor Maybe? smiley - laugh)

Post 151

Anole

Doc Question?

Post 152

you know, an awesome way to come up with names is to do a mash-up/smash/remix type name, taking two different things and putting them together. For example, my character Gandark's name is "GANDalf" from the Lord of the Rings put together with "manDARK" from Dexter's Laboratory. (cartoon show in the United States) just an idea to ponder smiley - eureka
smiley - towelNerd42

Post 153

Kyuketsuki-sama

Hi, I want to join!
[h2g2 U-number]: U4084213
[Character Name]: Ozayl Elthmir
[Gender]: Male
[Element]: Fire
[Race]: Elf
[Class]: Elementalist
[Optional Character Description]: The first thing that will come to your mind when you see him is fire. He dresses in red silk usually (he is a richboy elf ^_^), his hair red and down to his waist, giving him a bit of feminine look, and his face almost always looks agitated. Also, as an elementalist he is obsessively abusive of his element, meaning you'll propably see him literally on fire quite often.

Post 154

Kyuketsuki-sama

Or he could rub his brains a bit and come up with an original name, like me. ^-^

Post 155

Ozayl Elthmir, you are recognized, as an smiley - elfElven Fire Elementalist.smiley - rainbow I will add you to the characters list soon. Till then go to the Inn of the Silvery Sword thread.

Post 156

Anole

Welcome to the game!

Post 157

Ozayl Elthmir has now been added to the Players List. A5038805 New players, goto the Inn of the Silvery Sword thread: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F117258?thread=259633&latest=1 If I've missed anybody or anything please tell me! Nerd42

Post 158

20-Emmie-06

Hi, I want to join!
[h2g2 U-number]: U4511103
[Character Name]: Emily the Strange
[Gender]: Female
[Element]: Water
[Race]: Halfling
[Class]: Wizard
[Optional Special/Magic Abilities]: Can Fly a carpet and can turn people into stone and wood
[Optional Character Description]: Emily is very chatty and loves to talk .. hm as ive explained!
smiley - smooch

Post 159

smiley - sorry the flying carpet won't work unless you find one. (or find some way to make one)
smiley - towelNerd42

Post 160

other than that your character should work fine. I will add you to the players list soon. Goto the Inn of the Silvery Sword thread. smiley - towelNerd42">F117258?thread=259633
smiley - towelNerd42

Key: Complain about this post