A Conversation for The Lounge

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 21

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

It was 'mix the last three letters' The Damsels often BEAT the VERITABLE Varlets! http://www.h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/brunel/F84886?thread=218583&latest=1

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 22

Noodles!

How do I change that to Pliny? smiley - huh

smiley - erm

This is lil.... still pressing the wrong buttons! smiley - blush

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 23

Pastey

Like this http://h2g2.com/entry/A703126/conversation/view/F84886/T218583/page/877 for the long version

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 24

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

aye! that could be it smiley - biggrin (better in brunelsmiley - whistle)

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 25

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - ermit is nowsmiley - biggrin

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 26

That's the way to do it, Pastey! smiley - diva

Thanks Boss smiley - smooch

lil xx

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 27

community editors smiley - whistlesmiley - winkeye

"Feel free to introduce yourself by posting a reply to this thread. We are a friendly bunch here and would like to get to know you"

err! missed that bit, hello! it's me smiley - ermsmiley - ermsee yah smiley - run

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 28

kasdog

Hello all,I am an old guy who can;t resist playing silly games on hotoo. It keeps my ever declining mind slightly active

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 29

start
F1926355?thread=5120444

present
F1926355?thread=5120444&skip=14480&show=20

you might ? like here then Kassmiley - smiley

it's daft for suresmiley - laugh

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 30

kasdog

I do I do I dosmiley - biggrin

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 31

your welcome to join insmiley - smiley

smiley - winkeyeI have a few daft threads under my bannersmiley - laugh

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 32

... and some of us are daft enough to be seen in them smiley - whistle

smiley - tongueout

lil xx

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 33

bloody big smiley - cuddlesmiley - smoochsmiley - smooch

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 34

Aww Shucks! smiley - blush

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 35

missed/missing you - end off

smiley - hug

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 36

towelshop

Hello

I am new and have no clue what I'm doind smiley - biggrin which is no different to real life to be fair, however I hide it well. Any help, tips, things to do here would be greatly appreciated.

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 37

Superfrenchie

Hi Towelshop ! I've left you a message on your personal space. smiley - smiley
You seem to have got the hang of it already, though. smiley - winkeye

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 38

minerva

Not new but reincarnated. In the olden days I played Douglas Adams' computer game Starship Titanic and sort of drifted here about the time the forum was taken over by the BBC.

I tripped over this site again a few days ago and decided to see if I could still log in using the name I probably used back in 1999 and with the password I would probably have used back then ... and here I am.

I am not sure what I will do now that I am back - but it is nice to know that I can come back after all this time.

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 39

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Welcome back Minerva. I'm delighted to hear that you found your way back here.

If you have any questions, please ask. I hope you find the site interesting and I look forward to seeing you around the forums. :D

Are you new to h2g2?

Post 40

kasdog

come and play with us Minerva it is a good laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Are you new to h2g2?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more