A Conversation for New h2g2 Feedback

disk space

Post 1

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

I am getting a "There is enough Disk space error" please fix

disk space

Post 2

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Am putting the Hampsters to work, so to speak.
We are having problems in many places, since the last 10 hours or so.

Apologies.

Milla

disk space

Post 3

Pastey

Hi Guys, Gals and small furry creatures. We had a problem last night, a newly discovered left over issue. We think we've fixed the issue but we can't guarantee it yet.
You'll be glad to know that Pliny was unaffected and remained available throughout.
We're going to be having some discussions later about this and will keep you informed.

disk space

Post 4

Baron Grim

It's too late now, I've forgotten the Useless Facts that I urgently wanted to post last night. smiley - winkeye

disk space

Post 5

Pastey

I finally read the Guide's entry on Animal Sex yesterday. For some reason that's one of the most popular search terms that people use to get to us smiley - winkeye

Anyhoo, useless fact... Octopuses only mate once in their life, and the male leaves his penis inside the female before heading off to die.

disk space

Post 6

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

really! smiley - winkeye

disk space

Post 7

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

Pastey, I believe you may have posted this in the wrong thread.

Also if Pliny was unaffected why don't you give us the back door with an "Abandon Hope all Ye Who Enter Here" Sign over it? Just a thought if it happens again,

F smiley - dolphin S

disk space

Post 8

Pastey

Nope, right thread. There was mention of useless facts you see smiley - smiley

As much as I'd love to let everyone into Pliny now, there are still issues with it. A lot less than there were this morning, but still some. It's into single figures though, but there's still some polishing and brushing up to do yet.

disk space

Post 9

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Ah, but I haven't double checked all your fixing, and some fail smiley - whistle

smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post