New h2g2 Feedback

225 Conversations

General
| Editorial
| Post-BBC h2g2
|

If a software bug is interfering with your enjoyment of h2g2, you've come to the right place.

The Technical Team wants to know about the bug you've found and squash it. Please have a look at the conversations below this entry.


If your bug has already been reported, kindly don't start another thread, but do feel free to add any new information to an existing bug report.


If you have indeed discovered a new bug, please submit a bug report.

How to submit a bug report


To report a NEW bug, please start a new conversation thread. Always put "BR:" to start the subject line; this ensures that the conversation stands out among all other subscribed conversations, for the volunteers keeping an eye on the page.


BR: Brief description of problem


Examples:

BR: The Infinite Probability Drive took me to the same entry 6 times in a row.

BR: I wasn't able to add a friend.


In the body of the message, please describe the technical problem as completely as possible. Give any detail that might help the Technical Team locate and squash the bug. Relevant information may include the time of day (include your time zone), the skin (goo, alabaster or brunel), your operating system and browser (if possible also the browser version).


Please don't bother reporting bugs in Barlesque at this time. Our Technical Team is focusing on bugs discovered since October 15, 2011.

What happens next


Anyone subscribed to this page, will see your conversation pop up on their personal space. If they can't sort out the problem, then your bug will be scheduled for eradication during a future software release.


Thank you for your part in improving h2g2.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87706669

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more