A Conversation for New h2g2 Feedback

BR Login Problems

Post 1

Reality Manipulator

I am speaking on behalf of Jim (Jimcracker 7 U210898http://h2g2.com/user/U210898) who has telephoned me to tell me that he is unable to log on to h2g2 due to the difficulties with the log in system due to the I am not a robot identification not working problem. Jim puts the correct in login details and clicking onto I am not a robot does not take him to his page, instead it returns with an empty login boxes even though the information that he types in the boxes is correct. Jimcracker7 has not changed his login details and they have stayed the same. He has used the two methods either using 210898 or Jimcracker7 and then his password and then he clicks on I am not a robot, then completes the login process.


BR Login Problems

Post 2

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

I had that prob the other week, a right pain


BR Login Problems

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Hi,
please email [email protected] for login problems. You can also email [email protected] and this will then be forwarded to tech.
Have the problems gone away, or do they persist?

kindly
smiley - towel


BR Login Problems

Post 4

Reality Manipulator

Milla, Jim (Jimcracker) has told me that the problems regarding getting onto h2g2 have been resolved.smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post