A Conversation for New h2g2 Feedback

Log-out bug

Post 1

aka Bel - A87832164

I just tried to log out and got the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Session_Exception' with message 'Zend_Session::start() - /opt/ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library/Zend/Session.php(Line:480): Error #8 session_start(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php5) failed: Permission denied (13) Array' in /opt/ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library/Zend/Session.php:493 Stack trace: #0 /opt/ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library/Zend/Session/Namespace.php(143): Zend_Session::start(true) #1 /opt/ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library/Zend/Auth/Storage/Session.php(87): Zend_Session_Namespace->__construct('Zend_Auth') #2 /opt/ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library/Zend/Auth.php(91): Zend_Auth_Storage_Session->__construct() #3 /opt/ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library/Zend/Auth.php(141): Zend_Auth->getStorage() #4 /var/www/noresearcherleftbehind/application/Bootstrap.php(34): Zend_Auth->hasIdentity() #5 /opt/ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(667): Bootstrap->_initView() #6 /opt/ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/librar in /opt/ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library/Zend/Session.php on line 493

I hit the back key and thought it may have worked despite the message, but as you can see I'm still logged in.

It's not a big deal, I can close my browser to log out, but I thought you might want to know. smiley - smiley

Log-out bug

Post 2

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

ahhah some code............. smiley - smiley

Log-out bug

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Isn't Zend what Barlesque runs on (in? with?)

smiley - towel

Log-out bug

Post 4

Pastey

Barlesque ran on Forge, which was the BBC's version of Zend. They took Zend, got rid of all the stuff that wasn't needed and optomised the stuff they could.

We're not going to be using Forge, because it's the BBC's in-house platform. We're going to be moving back to a standard Zend framework.

The current login / user management system is built in Zend, and the error message you see there is a standard Zend error message that I should have switched off so it doesn't display. Oops smiley - smiley

Just try again and see what happens smiley - smiley

smiley - rose

Log-out bug

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

It did work fine after I posted, so it was probably a glitch rather than a bug. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post