A Conversation for h2g2 Announcements

Announcement 2018-02-06: The Post

Post 301

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

ans two on the other one the little germany i tryed to do and the continue to grow on th same one jimbob

Post 302

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

sorry lib keyboards are yuck lol

Post 303

Bluebottle

Hiya Jimcracker - as the announcements thread is mainly for official announcements, and this conversation to do with smiley - thepost, would you be able to mention those issues on the Editorial Feedback page: A388334

Although a lot of issues have arisen recently with two years' worth of h2g2 content missing or unavailable or whatever it is, so I gather the message is bear with until we know more.

<BB<

Post 304

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Yes, if you have a question about the Edited Guide, by all means please talk to the Guide Editors.

If you find another typo in the Post, please let me know here or by email at postteamhg-at-gmail-dot-com. smiley - smiley

Also, on the rare occasion that you or anybody else might want to say something nice about the Post, here would also be the place to do so. smiley - zen

For Post fans: for a very scientific explanation of what has happened, we refer you to the Post Back Issues archive at A728732 (scroll down). Also next week's issue.

I WILL get back serialised matter. I will reload it and put it in the individual archives and then post the living daylights out of those archives.

This, however, will take some time, so I appreciate your patience.

Post 305

Icy North

It’s good to hear you’re going to get your stuff back, Dmitri. smiley - ok

I thought of you Post Team first when I heard of the restore problem.

Would you know if we’re talking days, weeks or months? I need to know whether to restore Deathlist pages.

Post 306

I'd say definitely restore them. smiley - ok

Post 307

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - hug and smiley - zen

Post 308

smiley - booksmiley - candlesmiley - pony The h2g2 Post is up at A88020669

Read the stories, bask in the beauty, laugh at the jokes. (Yes, those are jokes.)

PS This is what this thread is for - so you can go to smiley - thepost without looking at a Pliny page. Leave comments on Post pages, please.

smiley - dragon

Post 309

smiley - drumroll The new Post issue is up at A88020678

From beauty and awe to wonder and laughter, excitement, adventure, and really wild things. You won't want to miss it.

Post 310

smiley - drumroll The h2g2 Post is up at A88021514

Chapter 18 of the novellas - the archive is back! You can start at the beginning and read all the way through to the present.

Also: exploding heads, a tortoise doing a Robert De Niro impression, amazing photography, more!

Post 311

smiley - drumroll The h2g2 Post is up at A88021523

Chapter 19, some late snow, and some early flowers. Plus a birdie you won't want to miss.

Post 312

smiley - drumroll The h2g2 Post is up at A88021532

More stories! More pictures! More humour! Come and see.

Post 313

smiley - snowdropsmiley - tit The h2g2 Post is up at A88021541
More bird action! Signs of spring! Stories, humour, fun!
Oh, and Happy Easter!

Post 314

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Just saw that this week's Post is up at A88021550 , just not mentioned here.

Go for it!

smiley - cheerup CRE

Post 315

Thanks! smiley - ok

Post 316

smiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - starsmiley - star The h2g2 Post is up at A88021569

It's spring! See some flowers. Also weird views of Scotland by Paigetheoracle - and weird views of the rest of the world by everybody else. New story chapters, too, with plot developments that will knock your socks off.

Post 317

smiley - frogsmiley - frogsmiley - frog Join us at A88021578 for the new h2g2 Post issue. Among other things, we'll be arguing about toads.
We'll also visit South Africa and drop by Gulliver's World.
There are also flowers, a movie, lots of jokes, and some ongoing stories.

Post 318

smiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - blacksheepsmiley - sheep The h2g2 Post is here! This week, we show you some of the hazards of wildlife photography: being bitten by reptiles, being glared at by cows, and suffering cuteness attacks by gambolling lambs. Plus a rogue train sighting. A88021587

Post 319

smiley - dolphinsmiley - titsmiley - blackcatThe h2g2 Post is up and all-new at A88021596

Beauty, whimsy, humour! New fiction! Excitement, adventure, really wild things!

Check it out!

Post 320

smiley - titsmiley - frogsmiley - titsmiley - frog The h2g2 Post is up at A88021604

Wildlife! Signs! Humour! Stories! Awix's 800th cinema review!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more