This is the Message Centre for Malabarista - now with added pony

30's going to be an interesting year...

Post 1

Malabarista - now with added pony

...if the dreams are anything to go by.

Nice but quiet day yesterday - I've taken the week off work as a birthday present to myself, so I had a long sleep, went for a ride in the forest with Jackson, came home and made lasagne, tiramisu, and a nice salad, and had some friends over for dinner.

So far, so good.

But they brought wine and champagne, and I had a glass of each. smiley - redwinesmiley - bubbly

And that may have been a mistake.

Because I then dreamed that the next time I went to the stables, my horse had been taken away (he was locked out, and I couldn't get to him. And he had his blanket hanging half off, in the rain.) He'd been replaced by a hyperactive white racehorse called Lily, which was owned by about 20 Chinese people who were all milling around.

The kidnapping seemed to be masterminded by one specific man. But then I started getting e-mails from Winston Churchill. Who turned out to be said man's handbag that thought it was Winston Churchill. And it was either trying to help me save Jackson or help negotiate the purchase of a new manure fork, because the Chinese conglomerate had broken mine. Not sure which.

Of course, I knew it was the real Winston Churchill because all his e-mails started with "Hey, Chica", though he promised not to call me that in front of the other revolutionaries. smiley - weird

Now, the e-mail address he was sending these to is my yahoo one, which I only use for h2g2.

So fess up, which of you has stolen my horse? smiley - crosssmiley - handbagsmiley - thiefsmiley - pony

Post 2

Icy North

"Waiter, I'll have what she's having"

Post 3

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - rofl

Happy birthday! smiley - hugsmiley - bubbly
I'm afraid my parcel will be late again.smiley - sadfacesmiley - sorry

It wasn't me, I promise! I only wanted to adopt a little grey kitten this night but it turned out to have awfully huge claws so I couldn't take it. smiley - erm

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

damnit. and I used to think my* dreams were weird... smiley - envysmiley - blush oh... and it wasn't* me BTW stealing your horse smiley - ponysmiley - handcuffs Honest... smiley - blush I definately wasn't even in the same dream.... smiley - laugh

Post 5

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Happy birthday! smiley - hug

Post 6

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - doh the part of the OP about the dream, was so compelling... I quite forgot that bit! yes! happy bithday! smiley - bubblysmiley - redwinesmiley - cidersmiley - stoutsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - alesmiley - pggb (I wonder what sort of dream that lot would cause?!) smiley - laughsmiley - giftsmiley - ponysmiley - giftsmiley - ponysmiley - bubbly

Post 7

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Happy birthday, girl! smiley - giftsmiley - bubbly

I am severly impressed by your dream! Winston Churchill's smiley - handbag? Did I get that right? smiley - bigeyes
Well done, revolutionary Chica!

smiley - towel

Post 8

You can call me TC

Oh wow - many belated happy returns and smiley - cheers and Happy Birthday!!

smiley - bubbly <- to confuse things even more.

I am sorely tempted to send some of that OP for QOTD.

Post 9

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Happy Birthday, Mala. Many happy returns! Mind the drink, and pet Jackson for me.

Post 10

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Tillykke - again smiley - winkeye

Winston Churchill's smiley - handbag? Interesting name for a band smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Post 11

Phew. He's still there. And not a handbag in sight.

Post 12

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Okay. I confess.

I took the horse and fed him marshmallows and watermelons. This was purely in an effort to confuse you.

Confusing you was, of course, only step 14 in my dastardly plan to take over the world. I won't bore you with the details: with a little thought, you'll be able to work it out for yourself.

TRiG.smiley - handcuffs

Post 13

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Tavaron, are you sure that wasn't a wolf?

Post 14

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - laugh Yes, it was a kitten but the claws were really huge and sharp.

Post 15

Hmmm, if you fed him watermelons in Ireland in February, I assume your plot involves climate change...

Post 16

loonycat - run out of fizz

I don't know whether to laugh or smiley - cry at your dream. Happy birthday smiley - cakesmiley - pggb

Post 17

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

smiley - yikes I didn't steal your smiley - pony
Our Home Owners Association has a very strict rule about all pets weighing less than 20 pounds.
smiley - shrug they do make some exceptionssmiley - erm

But I am sure it would not be easy to get Jackson through customs.

Anyway smiley - cracker Happy Birthdaysmiley - smiley

smiley - goodluck on your custom fitted jobsmiley - biggrin

FWIW 60 is at least twice as bad as 30smiley - headhurts

smiley - cheers

F smiley - dolphin S

Post 18

KB

That dream really, *really* reminds me of a Tintin comic. smiley - laugh

Did you wake up in a sweat? I think I would, if Winston Churchill started calling me "Chica". smiley - yikes

Post 19

Now that you mention it... I thought it was just because the heating had come on!

Key: Complain about this post