This is the Message Centre for Neil the Indefinite

Versuch

Post 101

Neil the Indefinite

Yes you could indeed say that!

I see you've changed your name, no longer the wood-spirit? What is your new one about?

Versuch

Post 102

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Oh no, the new name is an anagramm. It's the traditional hootoo halloween costume.smiley - winkeye After halloween I'll change it back.

Versuch

Post 103

Neil the Indefinite

cool

Versuch

Post 104

smiley - laugh ah, yours is interesting

Versuch

Post 105

Neil the Indefinite

Hey Tavaron Happy Geburtstag!! Sorry I am one day late. How rare, your birthday is the vernal equinox!!

Versuch

Post 106

smiley - hug thanks smiley - smiley

smiley - laugh yes... and you know what the weather's doing here? We have snow! Well, most of it melted today but there was rather much for this time of the year.

Versuch

Post 107

Neil the Indefinite

We had snow the last few days, and then it turned to ice and lots of people probably slipped over. I've finished work until 2010!! yay I replied to your e-mail, how are you?

Versuch

Post 108

smiley - smiley hi

We had snow until two days ago, now it melted... so weather is as usual. The snow shall return next week.

I'm fine. Just can't log into MSN, my version is too old, I'll have to download a new one, it told me.

Versuch

Post 109

Neil the Indefinite

I haven't got MSN anymore. My skype username is unfrozenpoles.

Versuch

Post 110

Hi! I also don't have MSN anymore but I use skype every day - mostly for text chat, not voice or video.
smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Neil the Indefinite

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more