This is the Message Centre for eek-a-mouse

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 1

Cutiechops:0)...............' THE LOUNGS '.............NUMBER 1FAN''...;0)

Heyyyy Davidsmiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - smooch

I have started a new thread because for some strange reason(again) i cant seem to access it after my last post,,hope you are able too so you can read my last post.smiley - erm,so from now on we are
in this newwwwww threadsmiley - boing

ooooooo look all nice and freshsmiley - biggrin.
smiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boing

Loadsa lovesmiley - smooch n hugssmiley - hug

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 2

eek-a-mouse

Well my new computer is up and running, very nice it is too, so I will not need to e-mail you now. I was struggling with your security questions too !!, I know we met on the virtual sofa, or was it the cinema lobby ? but I can't remember what your log in name was then. But there again it was two years ago and my memory is not what it wassmiley - smiley.

I have no problems on the other thread but we will use this one nowsmiley - cheerssmiley - cheers.

Have you had your interview yet ?, let me know how you get on I am sure you will do greatsmiley - biggrinsmiley - ale.

As for me work this weekend, the worst shift finishing at 3am, and spending 11pm to 3 walking up and down Westfield Street, Friday and Saturday nights, I hate itsmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface. And its going to be soooo cold too. You can only take so much of drunks wanting to shake your hand....I always refuse... (their hands would be disgusting full of pee and coke and I don't mean cola)...and refusing them always winds them up. Then there are the women who want to wear your hat and the people who just want to talk and who are so pissed they can't string two words together. Not that I am bitter you understandsmiley - biggrin.

I am beginning to feel a bit ill, I have a cough and have the start of that flu feeling, so with any luck I will be too ill to go to work !. I envy you doing a job you like.

Speak soon smiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - smoochsmiley - loveblush

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 3

Hiya Davidsmiley - kisssmiley - smoochsmiley - cuddle

Unfortunately i haven't heard back from that job yet,but then i did get my application form in a little late,so they may just not except it anyway,,but i live in hopesmiley - erm.....smiley - wah

Was you on westfield street last sat-night??..
I had been out with my neice and the guys,watching them in their band,as i always do,but came into town,i was driving so was sobersmiley - wahsmiley - wah,
I parked on the carpark by the dali-bar,and the first thing we seen was an extremely drunken girl being helped up of the floor by policesmiley - bigeyes,she looked terible,well thats if it was ale that she was intoxicated bysmiley - erm,,we just by-passed and went in to the java-bar,.
I dont know why but Johnny Vegas was standing just by there,with some guy in fancy dress,and a usual mob crowd around himsmiley - laugh.

Was you on westfield street last week??,as there was quite a few coppers out sat-nite,I dont remember seein any trouble,but saying that i only got into town bout 12am anyway.smiley - yawn

Well i'll make sure i don't shake your hand or ask to try on your hat when i'm drunk then,i dont want to be just another drunken statisticsmiley - laughsmiley - roflsmiley - laugh.......smiley - whistle

Make sure you wrap up warm,get your big-belly warmer-long johns onsmiley - bigeyessmiley - laugh and maybe a secret hottie-bottle stashed inside your shirtsmiley - biggrin

Chat soon,ive gotta dash right now,ive got a meeting to go too at my bro's..
Take very good care.
smiley - kisssmiley - smoochsmiley - ticklesmiley - hugsmiley - rosesmiley - loveblush

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 4

eek-a-mouse

Well its Valentines day and as usual I got no cards or anythingsmiley - wah. Bet you got loads of flowers and cardssmiley - winkeye. My other half has gone to her mums for a few days and didn't even say goodbye !!.

Well as its valentines day here is a couple of rhymes for you, which I just made up.

Roses are Red
Lemon is better
Kylie's not bad
But you are much fitter.

Your eyes are so blue
Your smile is so sweet
Your boobs are terrific
You look such a treat.

Your so cute
I could watch you for hours
If I had your address
I'd have sent you some flowers.

Well I think I am a poetic genius, wasted as a bobby. BTW hope you have blue eyes, and I am not after your address !!!!.

Well I was on Westfield Street last Saturday night and got pissed wet through, it rained solid for 4 hours, I was so cold wet and miserable and ended up banging my knee into a barrier I was trying to vault ouch !!!. still hurts now. All these young bobbies jumped over but I did not quiet make it. I wouldn't mind though we were going to a mass fight and I was last there, but all these young 'uns just stood there and it was me who ended up in the middle of it and arresting a particularly violent thug. As I have said, I am getting too old for thissmiley - biggrin.

Hope you are well loads of love smiley - smoochsmiley - kisssmiley - loveblushsmiley - cheers

David XXX

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 5

Heeeyyyy Davidsmiley - kisssmiley - cuddlesmiley - hug

Awwww sorry to hear you having such a bad Valentines Day,but mine wasn't any better than your's either,and nope i didn't recieve a card,or anything ,although i haven't anyone in my life really to send me such thingssmiley - wahsmiley - wah.
Well why the missus is away.get out and have some fun with your matessmiley - biggrin.

Oh my god!!! what can i say?? your poems are amazingly brilliantsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - rofl,,,but wow i'm flattered smiley - laugh,smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Well i have 1-blue eye,1-brown eyesmiley - bigeyes,told you i was a freak of naturesmiley - biggrinsmiley - laughsmiley - monster,or maybe just uniquesmiley - boing,,yeahhhh unique fits me quite well as a few things about me you'll not find in anyone else round heresmiley - boing, saying that though it would be quite worrying to have two of me around,i dont think me friends and family would copesmiley - laughsmiley - laugh.

Awww poor you,i hope your knee gets better real soonsmiley - kisssmiley - cuddlesmiley - hug.The younger coppers are probably too frightened at gettin a punch,you were very brave to get into the middle of it allsmiley - brave,someone though had asked me had i heard anything about a major brawl round town on saturday,but thats alls i know,There was a time when i used to know loads about what went on around town,now i don't hear about nothingsmiley - erm
I am out this saturday though,just me and my matesmiley - boing,so if your out keep your eye out,but i promise i wont ask to try your hat on or shake your handsmiley - laughsmiley - biggrin

I need a good night out ,especially after this week,ive had flu,and me little-un has been throwing up,but hes okay now,just some flu type symtoms,and ive had me devil-child nephew all week too,so i'm stressedsmiley - erm.
Although i did say after last weekend i wouldn't drink for a whilesmiley - yuksmiley - illsmiley - yuk,i got extremely sh!tfaced last saturday,I helped to organise a charity event for willowbrook,so had a great night there ,then came back to mine for more ale,i don't even remember coming back homesmiley - illsmiley - yuk,and somehow ive managed to get a huge bruise on me back along the way..ouchsmiley - wah,i don't even remember me family and friends leaving,cuz i crashed out on me bedsmiley - erm,I was dressed like a lady that night ,but certainly didn't act like one heeheesmiley - laugh.
I certainly won't be getting in that state this saturday,smiley - bigeyes

oh well ive rambled on far too much now,i'll love ya n leave ya for now,chat soon.

smiley - kisssmiley - cuddlesmiley - hugsmiley - smoochsmiley - tickle

Em
smiley - diva

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 6

eek-a-mouse

Hi Em smiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - loveblush.

Well things have been pretty quiet for me this week, been in court most of the time, hanging about waiting to give evidence, which in the end they decided I didn't need to do, so a week wasted, but got me out of working nightssmiley - biggrin,

Last weekend I was off so if you went out on Saturday night none of them police you saw was mesmiley - winkeye. Hope you behaved yourself and didn't get too drunk smiley - bubbly. I went out on Friday with an old friend and ended up getting completly pissed, it is always the same whenever I go out with this lad, for some reason we always end up on the shorts. And to make matters worse I am alleged to have kissed someone who I shouldn't havesmiley - kiss. This girl is 20 years younger than me and an absolute babe !!, it's someone I work with, but the worst thing is I honestly can't remember having done it. It's embarrasing enough having the piss taken out of me for doing it, but I don't even have the pleasure of the memory. In fact the lasting memory of the night was lying on my bathroom floor, feeling the cold tiles beneath me between bouts of vomiting in the tiolet !!. Well I am out this Friday(tomorrow) and I am determined not to get so drunk again.

Funny you organising a do for Willowbrook cos I give a few quid a week to them, I have a collector who comes round once every two weeks for the lottery money, strangely I won the jackpot two months running when I first started. But nothing sincesmiley - sadface, sure this must be a ploy to keep people playing, but its all to a good causesmiley - smiley.

Sorry its been a week since I last posted, but as I have said its been a quiet week, hope you are well, you are in my thoughts, love Davidsmiley - loveblush

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 7

Hey Davidsmiley - smoochsmiley - kisssmiley - loveblush

Everytime i go out on a night out,i cant seem to remember stuff,maybe thats a good thing though,in case i do things i shouldn't havesmiley - biggrin.
I was out in town lastnight(friday),it was quite busy considering it was friday,its usually dead.Did you go into town???,,i was down westfield street,down most pubs there,,got quiet a few comments made about me bazookas as usual,,,heeheesmiley - laugh,and quite alot of men twisting their necks off just to sneak a look,,,jeeeeezzeee some men are just right pervs smiley - biggrin.
Well i got drunk yet again,and got to the stage where i knew i'd had enough so i just left me mates and made me way to taxi rank.smiley - yuksmiley - ill
I'm feeling quite ill todaysmiley - illsmiley - yuksmiley - groan,but not ill enough to have spent it on the bathroom floor all night ,unlike some,,,smiley - bigeyessmiley - whistle

Oh well at least you got out of working nights this week,i get out of workin alot next week as i'm on courses instead,doing me first-aid refresher course,so i'll be pumpin away on annie the doll again....oooeerrr that sounds rudesmiley - roflsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - bigeyes

right well i'm gettin off,,ive got a night to meself ,child free and no plans,so i'm going to have to do some phoning round to see if anybody wants to come and play out,i dont want to be stopping in on me own as usual,with just me,myself and my shadow for companysmiley - erm,but saying that i'm up for work at 6:30am,so i cant be doin to muchsmiley - wah

Hope your well,be safe, and take very good care.
lotsa smiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - smoochsmiley - cuddlesmiley - loveblush

Em..xXx
smiley - boingsmiley - boing

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 8

OH MY GOD........YOUR ONLINE SAME TIME AS MEsmiley - boingsmiley - boing

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 9

eek-a-mouse

you still there ? your last post was only 5 mins ago !

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 10

yiiiippppeeeeeee hellloooooooosmiley - smoochsmiley - kiss

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 11

eek-a-mouse

Hi Em this is a bit strange both on at the same time, and I was out last night and spent most of the time in Westfield Streetsmiley - ale

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 12

wow this has been a long time since this happenedsmiley - boing

what pubs did you go into??

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 13

eek-a-mouse

All of them ! except the Java Bar , got very drunk again,

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 14

ooooo you could have been standing next to me,how weird eh?,
you may have even seen me,i had a black and white top on with big swirly patterns on it,,but saying that so did most girlssmiley - erm

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 15

eek-a-mouse

If I'd know you were out I would have looked out for you, as you say most girls were wearing black and white tops, I ended up in Panama's left there at 2.30 and stumbled home, don't feel too bad now and I am contemplating openning a bottle of wine soon !, other half has just gone out to the pictures so I am baby sitting.

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 16

I was in panamas at the end of the night too,i was in there when you was in there then, were was you stood???

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 17

eek-a-mouse

I was standing down stairs not far from the bottom of the staircase, it was quite packed, bet you were upstairs !

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 18

thats were i was too,,ther was a group of men at the bottom of the stairs,near the dj,i was standing just bythem and the dj...was you with them??

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 19

eek-a-mouse

No I was with a mate standing nearer to the bar, we must have seen each other though and not known it. I was just wearing jeans and a light coloured shirt. Pity it would have been good to meet you and give you a hug. Will not be out now for 3 weeks, the way my shifts work I am working the next three weekends.

Hellloooooooo (,')/

Post 20

yeah i probably did see you,,awww what i shame i didnt know it was you,i'd have given you a big hug,,,,oooo you cant beat a big bear hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug.

i was also in dali bar,zoo bar,sefton,westfield and the other one facing bar31

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for eek-a-mouse

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more