A Conversation for Ask h2g2

How did you find H2G2?

Post 61

Mu Beta

That was the first Entry I read as well!

B

How did you find H2G2?

Post 62

Odo

smiley - ghost

How did you find H2G2?

Post 63

Alfredo

By accident I found out at the BBC-2 site about h2g2.
Never before had I heard about the Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Neither the book and the website.

I use internet for very personal e-mails, practical things, photography, to visit a forum of a national newspaper and sometimes a datingsite. That's about it.

When I surfed at h2g2, I was intrigued by the possibillity to write in a personal Journal, that would remain there for a long time.

I liked the idea, that it all was linked with and under supervision by the BBC; a broadcasting company that I admire.

It seemed to be a friendly place with room for the fiction aswell non fiction.

H2G2 was for me the push to start "writing" and so I did.
Sometimes as a maniac, but I didn't mind, although I lack the skill to play with words as I do in Dutch. Writing in English is a great effort for me.

Well, that's my entree to h2g2.

How did you find H2G2?

Post 64

Coniraya

I bought Starship Titanic and on registering the game had an email inviting me to join h2g2.

That was some years ago, 1998? Anyway I was too much of a chatroom newbie to take the plunge and register at the time.

I knew what h2g2 was having listen to the radio series and watched the tv series years ago.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more