A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Dating Naked - an American TV thing

Post 1

Rev Nick - dead man walking (mostly)

The premise is for people that are tired of the night-club, couples-matching, best intentioned friends ...

So a tropical setting, first meeting is naked and void of any of the "I wonder about ..." stuff. Often something like boating, some sort of sport thing, always something that makes the shy factor seem redundant.

Would you do it?

Post 2

Icy North

Not on the first date

smiley - run

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

nah.... I'd want to get to know the person as a person, as its all about th eperson and who they are really, afterall smiley - alienfrown or, to put it another way, and thereby steal someone elses saying, 'For heaven's sake its a person you get attracted too, not a set of genatils'... smiley - ermsmiley - run

Post 4

Rev Nick - dead man walking (mostly)

At my age and condition, dating in a hop-sack might work. Anything less? It would upset appetites for ages.

But it seems to have run several seasons now. Fuzzy-out the good bits for Canadian TV, but somewhat amusing. What some people will do ...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more