A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Christmas gifts?

Post 41

Peanut

This conversation kept coming back to me today in snippets from about 3 in the afternoon

talking about smiley - gift, *ping* pogo stick, 2legs, bollocks what did I say,.

bit later, 2Legs wrapped up package really well, to disguise shape

hmm where did the knicker drawer come in

later than that

no but where did the knicker drawer come in?

now, I had completely forgotten about the Tardis smiley - drunk

Christmas gifts?

Post 42

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

The knicker drawer, if I remember correctly, was given as the location where I keep a bar of sandlewood soap, I was given as a Chrismtas gift, years and years ago, as it just makes the drawer smell nice (and the drawers contents... or, indeed, the drawers draws) smiley - laughsmiley - erm I think*

bacon... Christmas... can mean only one thing; chipalata sausages, wrapped in bacon smiley - drool

Christmas gifts?

Post 43

Peanut

ah, that explains it smiley - magic

Christmas gifts?

Post 44

RandomKid

I feel like if I edited all these replies, I could make a pretty decent entry about Christmas gifts smiley - laughsmiley - tongueout

Christmas gifts?

Post 45

Teasswill

I have an unwanted bar of lavender soap in the airing cupboard as a pleasant scent. Interesting that we like those sort of aromas for clothes, but not food.

*imagining keeping bacon in the underwear drawer...*

Christmas gifts?

Post 46

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I'd rather have that than keeping underwear in the refrigeratorsmiley - tongueout

Christmas gifts?

Post 47

Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.

>>I feel like if I edited all these replies, I could make a pretty decent entry about Christmas gifts<<

We could quite happily have something like that here : A87817387

G'wan, ya know ya want to smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post