A Conversation for Ask h2g2

I wish the 'crazy frog' advert was on tv more often

Post 61

~*}Black Angel{*~

smiley - tongueoutI got 90 a minute ago *has too much time on his hands* smiley - weird

Post 62

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

I live in a lovely part of the world where there are no crazy frogs, chicks or bears. I have heard the tune down the phone once when someone tried to explain how annoying it was.

As I've only heard it once and it hasn't annoyed me yet......I quite liked it!!!smiley - biggrin

Post 63

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

haven't heard it
this only confirms me in my belief that (new Dr Who series aside) getting rid of my TV was a good idea smiley - smiley

Post 64

james-hamid

It sounds to me that it is good thing I live in Morocco with no television and no mobile phonesmiley - cheers

Post 65

Lady in a tree

Oh dear. 92. smiley - silly

I think the trick is to make him bounce.

I too remember the original email that went around - it was called the Sanity test. If you didn't laugh when you saw a picture of a Ferrari and heard the silly "engine" noise you were mad.

Now THAT was funny.

I switch off the sound every time the ads come on. 3 in one break once. Shameful.

smiley - crosssmiley - steam and smiley - grr

Post 66

The Groob

Sanity test. Yes, that was it. I even forwarded it to a few folks and some of them wrote back to say they found it very funny. I must say I haven't had any emails saying 'I've just listened to it for the 1000th time and I still find it funny'.

Post 67

Daily Llama

I've just got my copy of Coldplay's new album... I'm finding it really hard to believe that Speed of Sound was kept off the top spot by that damned frog. This really is a bloody good album...

DL

Post 68

~*}Black Angel{*~

I almost died when I walked into HMV the other day and they were playing the frog smiley - erm

Post 69

Secretly Not Here Any More

There's a certain mindset that puts Chris Martin's whine in the same category as the frog...

Key: Complain about this post