A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame nighthoover

Post 7341

Brown Eyed Girl

I blame 2legs for me being away for ages.

Post 7342

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for strapless bras and clothes shrinking in the wardrobe smiley - cross

smiley - dragon

Post 7343

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for hangovers and tiredness and the pubs being open smiley - ale

Post 7344

Squirrel

The rain! Obviously..

Post 7345

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I blame 2legs for neds

what what oi oi iggy eggy eggy oi

Post 7346

I blame 2legs for the very* short vist to the pub and my Brother deciding to go get the train tonight and my now consequently being boared, tired, and not knowing what to do

Post 7347

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I blame 2legs for trains, rains, brains, drains and fish fingers.

Post 7348

I didn't know fishes had fingers.

I blame 2legs for the wind and cold and impending rain smiley - brr
I also blame 2legs for stout, bitter, porter, mild, vodka, whisky, red wine, port, rum and whatever else it was we drank last night smiley - erm

Post 7349

Squirrel

Who has fishy fingers?

Post 7350

I don't know. But I had chicken balls last night. smiley - huh I blame 2letgs for sweet and sour chicken balls, Chinese roast pork chow mein, egg fried rice and prawn crackers.

Post 7351

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for boredom, pictures needing to be hung, floors needing vacuuming, and little girls napping when hammering and/or vacuuming need to be happening. And for posts to Radish threadssmiley - winkeye

Post 7352

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for stealing an hour last night. smiley - thief

Daylight savings sucks.

smiley - dragon

Post 7353

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I blame 2legs for in-your-end-o and the clocks going forward smiley - tongueout

Post 7354

JulesK

I blame 2legs for the warm sun and yellow flutterbys in my garden smiley - smiley

Post 7355

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I blame 2legs for a rapidly disappearing Sunday, the broken shower head, procrastination on the chicken breast buying front and 17 year olds with stupidly nice eyes.

Post 7356

I want my hours extra sleep back smiley - wahsmiley - erm I blame 2legs for tiredness and the seemingly universal UK-wide lack of chicken breasts smiley - erm

Post 7357

JulesK

They're all in my freezer smiley - tongueout

Post 7358

Is my hours missed sleep in your freezer too? smiley - winkeye (Yeh, I've a few frozen chicken breasts, and a couple of chicken legs or thighs too in the freezer I thinks) smiley - erm not sure what to do for dinner tonight, tons of mushrooms so something with them would be good smiley - erm maybe chicken mushrooms and rice with onion and garlic and things and rice... Kinda oughta maybe think about using up some of the spuds I have too though smiley - erm Hmm... could do something with beefmince and musrhooms and make something of a spud nature to accompany it smiley - erm
WJH? converted a WPS file to .doc format so I can read it smiley - doh just wating for the Email to arrive to say its been converted (some online converstion tool thing I used to do it with ) smiley - ermsmiley - geek

6 olives a strawberry and a packet of tea

Post 7359

I blame 2legs for thread confusion smiley - doh

6 olives a strawberry and a packet of tea

Post 7360

Cakewalker

I blame 2legs for spaghetti code, obviously

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more