This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Arthur! ------- for no apparent reason

Post 61

anevyn

That would explain the tidal mark round the bath tub then smiley - laugh

smiley - devil

Post 62

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

what's a bath ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Post 63

anevyn

A miniature indoor swimming pool, very handy for getting kids to swim especially when they get to big for the sink smiley - laugh

smiley - devil

Post 64

Khamsin

The little one really thinks that the bath tub is a swimming pool and is often found splashing as much as he can

He never seems to get anywhere though

Post 65

anevyn

Especially if the plug is in smiley - winkeye

smiley - devil

Post 66

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Now that's a first. Someone plugging a bath on h2g2. Isn't that banned under the rules regarding advertising?

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 67

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

we'll "sink" to any depths heresmiley - erm

Post 68

Reality Manipulator

smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnote"What are you going to about Uncle Arthur......?"smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnote

Post 69

orange cosmos with no onions

Post 70

rising damp!

it might as well, everything else goes up

Post 71

Triquack

Except working class incomes smiley - sadface

Post 72

Reality Manipulator

Let's hear it from Big-hearted Arthur Askey who wants to join in with him in singing "You Know What King Arthur Said".

Post 73

Percival forgot a sock

Post 74

anevyn

Lancelot got lost on the Circle Line smiley - whistle

smiley - devil

Post 75

Lancelot wasn't a physician, it was just his namesmiley - erm

Post 76

anevyn

He wasn't very good with a map either smiley - laugh At least Merlin never got lost he just had a habit of dissapearing to Burmuda when he got annoyed.

smiley - devil

Post 77

Sir Percy Vere just kept on and on

Post 78

kbrtiata

Hiya smiley - hug
I talked about you with LIL smiley - biggrin
I am so sorry that I've not kept in touch for ages.
But believe you me, I often think of you.

I just posted my msg to let you know that I am still alive smiley - laugh though I am really fed up with being here smiley - grovel

Here, there's no-one I can trust smiley - blue

Again, I become 'communication-phobea' 'scare of ppl' here smiley - blue

I'll try to be cool and keep myself relaxed smiley - cool so you do, too smiley - biggrin

smiley - love

smiley - diva

Post 79

ITIWBS

Near as I can make it out, 'Launcelot du Lac', Mallorys' Norman French notwithstanding, was received in Arthurs' court in exchange for Parsifal (Percy of The Isle of Man) who went on to become a much celebrated knight all around the Baltic.

['The Court of the Lake' is an ancient appellation for the Swedish Royal court and possibly goes back to before the sea level increase event of circa 3000 BC (the flood of Deucalion) that flooded out the Maltese megalithic ruins, opened the Baltic to the sea and marked the beginning of the classical Egyptian pyramid building culture.]

...then again, some of this was supposed to be on another thread entirely I'm going to have to dig out and go back to work on...

Post 80

seismic aeroplanes------- for no apparent reason

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more