A Conversation for LET THE PARTY COMMENCE hic -Pardon Me.

And the Party Continues *hic* Now waht was it - Oh Yeh -TRUTH or DARE

Post 1

vegiman:-)

Who is brave enough to choose TRUTH...

Post 2

Stump.7

smiley - winkeyeI ain't scared. Lets see who else is out there. smiley - fishStump.7

Post 3

MadMunk?¿

It would be far too dangerous for me too choose truth, so i will continue to belnd into the corner inconspicuously. smiley - winkeye

Post 4

FairlyStrange

You can ask Monsy....I wouldn't know truth if it walked up and slapped me to the floor!smiley - winkeye

But I must say, I like the idea of moving everytime a party place gets messed up! Wish I had thought of that when I was younger!!!smiley - smiley
NM

Post 5

shazzPRME

*snort,sniff,yeaaaaaaawwwnnnnn*......umph....where am I .....oh yes....well HELLO there Towel smiley - winkeye.....that sure was fun last night......the rest were all asleep weren't they? How do you feel today..I feel GREAT smiley - winkeye......shall we have another drink.....
shazz
smiley - winkeye

Post 6

msmonsy

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now let's see......
TowelMaster, don't fret too much i was just giving you are hard time smiley - winkeye
Shazz, what can we do to liven this bunch up????
Vegiman, don't worry we won't make any trouble smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Post 7

shazzPRME

~~~~~~~~~~oh no!!! Where has that TM gone ;-( I hope that I haven't scared him off.......fancy some Victoria Sandwich Monsy.....I have some ,somewhere smiley - winkeye
shazz smiley - winkeye

Post 8

msmonsy

"oh my, yes!, thank-you smiley - smiley......now let's see, where is vegiman??, i do believe it is his turn.......TRUTH OR DARE????????
monsy smiley - fish

Post 9

FairlyStrange

"And AWAY we GO!"

I think I'll leave, now. You two like to pick on me too much!

smiley - fishNM

Post 10

msmonsy

*slams exit door NM is attempting to exit through closed*, where do you think YOU are going?!...get back over here....TRUTH OR DARE??
monsy smiley - fish

Post 11

FairlyStrange

You SURE you want to go there?smiley - winkeye

NM

Post 12

vegiman:-)

OK monsy as no one else as the bottle (not talking about beer) staring monsy straight in the eye.

TRUTH
vegimansmiley - smiley

Post 13

FairlyStrange

(This should be GOOD!)smiley - winkeye

NM

Post 14

shazzPRME

*awaiting reply with baited breath*......yes,come on Monsy...give NM something to think about...he needs to keep his brain working or it will turn to a bowl of jelly smiley - bigeyes
shazz smiley - winkeye

Post 15

msmonsy

Vegiman, you chose TRUTH, (you chicken you!!! smiley - winkeye)....ok, here goes do you really have green fingers????
monsy smiley - fish

Post 16

shazzPRME

he's run away!!....was that question too hard!!.....never mind....parties on again.....pass the vodka Monsy...and some of your chocolate fishies smiley - smiley
shazz smiley - winkeye

Post 17

Stump.7

If you got green fingures get them out of kermitsmiley - smiley

Post 18

msmonsy

Did someone say Fishies??!!! smiley - smiley
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish
monsy smiley - fish

Post 19

saffire

chocolate vodka fishies?????????????smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish???????????????? i see that this is where the party's at then!!!!!!! screw the truth or dare - lets get some music and some dancin in here!
-saffiresmiley - bigeyes

Post 20

shazzPRME

........I've just been to your page Saffire.....I'm sure that you are welcome to join the party....but just remember that most of us at this party are *posse* members....so take care smiley - bigeyes
shazz smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post