A Conversation for The Feline Mercenary Army (FMA)

Join Here!!

Post 1161

Warlock Cat of the Feline Mercenary Army.

Am I better than who?

smiley - blackcat

Join Here!!

Post 1162

hstwrd

you mean "than WHOM"
smiley - winkeye

Join Here!!

Post 1163

Sean M

Hi, let me in right now or I'll break the door down to get to my fish!!

My name is Sean M, my U number is U1324324 and my cats' names are the same as Joe C's, because I'm his brother.

[PS. Note from Joe; our cats have all changed, but I've told you that already, Cat smiley - tongueout]

Join Here!!

Post 1164

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

YAY!!! It's SEAN!!! HI!!

Remember me? I once made Joe let me talk to you and afterwards you got your nintendo back or something. I can't remember if it was on the phone or on MSN though... Porbably MSN...

Anyway, HI! Welcome to the FMA! Have a smiley - fish or smiley - mouse of your choice, and wait for me to update the page... smiley - whistle

Cat - incrediablt tired, don't knock me... smiley - tongueout

Join Here!!

Post 1165

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Nintendo! Wai! *starts humming the mario bros theme*

Join Here!!

Post 1166

Sean M

meowsmiley - cat

Join Here!!

Post 1167

smiley - cat

Join Here!!

Post 1168

hey, Sean or Joe, how come Joe is Joe C but Sean is Sean M?

Cat

Join Here!!

Post 1169

The mystery of life?

Join Here!!

Post 1170

U218534

Ah, indeed, one of the many mysteries of life smiley - tongueout

*taps nose*

Although he's really Sean C, but he prefers M... don't tell him I told you though smiley - winkeye

Join Here!!

Post 1171

LeviPuma - Grand Inquisitor of inquisitness ness or something

Hi,let me in right or I'll break the door down to get to my fish!!

My name is LeviPuma , my U number is 1540171 and my cats' names are Victorinho .

Join Here!!

Post 1172

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

welcome LeviPuma to the FMA smiley - smiley
Cat-Eyes will add you and Victorinho to the members list as soon as, smiley - erm well, as soon as she can be bothered really smiley - winkeye
have a smiley - fish or smiley - mouse in the meantime smiley - biggrin

Join Here!!

Post 1173

LeviPuma - Grand Inquisitor of inquisitness ness or something

Thanks Blackberry.

I'll have a smiley - fish ta!

Who assigns ranks here? and do we not have a army badge??

Join Here!!

Post 1174

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

Warlock Cat is our revered founder and mentor but Cat-Eyes does most of the running around and getting things done smiley - winkeye
Ask her for a rank and you may get it smiley - biggrin
I think SuperMoo designed us a badge, ask Cat-Eyes, I'm just in charge of the fish

Join Here!!

Post 1175

Supermoo designs badges for everyone. Hes sort of a badge whor- ... well you get the point. And as an aside, i'm his friend so this is just friendly insults... yes thats it. Friendly.

Join Here!!

Post 1176

hstwrd

My aren't we being , well, "catty". (couldn't resist that one.)smiley - winkeye

Join Here!!

Post 1177

Yes. Yes I am.

Join Here!!

Post 1178

This is kinda scary scrolling down and seeing other people mention your name so often...

Yeah, just ask me for a rank and I'll probably give it to you (unless you're trying to be ruler of the universe. Or I don't like you smiley - nahnah course I like you!)

...and I've forgotten what else i was going to say...

Welcome! I'm sure I'll get bothered enough to put you up sometime soon...

Cat

Join Here!!

Post 1179

U218534

Oh, by the way, Sean has decided he prefers Neopets to h2g2, so don't expect to see much more of him smiley - erm

Join Here!!

Post 1180

Sad. I was on neopets once but when i realized that they won't die no matter how you neglect them i just stopped going. H2g2 is more fun for me.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more