A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

What should I do?

Post 1

melody_j03

I have two boxes full of Mardi Gras beads that I caught in New Orleans that have been sitting in my apartment since March. What should I do with them?

What should I do?

Post 2

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

Sew them onto a jacket or vest?

What should I do?

Post 3

Mr Jack

Put them in a big glass bowl on your coffee table?

I don't know, I can't handle this kinda pressure... *flop*

What should I do?

Post 4

Trin Tragula

smiley - laugh

What should I do?

Post 5

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

A glass bottle might be better - avoids all that messy dusting. You wouldn't be able to play with them then though smiley - erm

What should I do?

Post 6

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Get a coffee table with a glass top and get another sheet of glass the same size as the top. Buy some plastic stobbies like you put on the bottom of chair legs that are barely taller than the biggest bead.
Arrange the beads as you wish on top of the glass, then put the other sheet on top of them, using the plastic feet to support the top glass and to keep the sheet from rolling on the beads.

What should I do?

Post 7

SnowWhite

Arrange the beads as you wish......won't they roll? Would glue not show up through the glass? Maybe put tubes and make it like a giant moving game; you know, those kids toys with beads that roll everywhere? Put water in it and enclose it some how.........
Personally,I'd link them together and use them as a beaded curtain, or as sun reflectors in a window........
or have your own Mardi Gras party and hand them out......unless you can't part with them...........

Key: Complain about this post