This is the Message Centre for Dr-Snagglepuss

ace's welcome Dr-Snagglepuss!

Post 1

j_z_d

I'm one of the assistant community editors, or <./>aces</.> here. Well, not. >here<(except via the 'net), but I digress... We aces greet newbies such as yourself and ease your settling in process. Sincere thanks for the introduction smiley - ok, not everybody initially provides one. Next, to familiarize yourself with everything carefully review my colleague Feisor's list of Hints and Links at A719840. The first couple features you'll discover are the four different skins available and the assortment of <./>smileys</.>. However as you continue down the lisst, you'll find numerous other points of interest.

In fact a thorough investigation will reeveal items such as the Researchers' smiley - earthMap at A5076614, the Regional Researchers' Groups at A660313, the Handedness Registry at A1111870, the h2g2 smiley - bookworms Club at A745544 and Much more! Should the list leave you with any questions feel free to leave me a message. Simply use the 'Reply' button below and I'll try to respond promptly, ok. smiley - cheers

Post 2

Dr-Snagglepuss

Thanks for the advice! I'll read it through carefully.

-Steve

Post 3

j_z_d

smiley - smiley Oh you're welcome Steve*extends hand for handshake, nice to 'meet you-it's Darrell.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr-Snagglepuss

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more