This is the Message Centre for Kat - From H2G2

KAT Leaving

Post 1

Kat - From H2G2

So in the end it couldn't go on forever. My absences have gotten longer and longer and finally I'm throwing the towel in. I'm leaving h2 and all of my duties here. This decision is a tough one, and I enjoyed having the prospect of h2 to come back to, however it's become increasingly obvious that I'm unlikely to be back.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me and who has befriended me over the years.

If anyone wants to be in touch or wants further information, or has randomly deleted my email address:

[email protected]

Thanks for everything guys

Kat

KAT Leaving

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

I haven't accidentally deleted it, it vanished when my notebook died. I have missed you and will miss you, but I guess you know what you need now smiley - hug h2 and your friends will still be here in case that you should change your mind one day smiley - hug

KAT Leaving

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Kat, I'm glad we met, and I hope you find your way back to hootoo when life and circumstances permit. Make the best of your studies now, enjoy life and be happy.

I'll miss you, but don't feel any guilt over it, I'll just cheer the more when you return!
smiley - love

smiley - towelMilla

KAT Leaving

Post 4

Hypatia

Kat, you have to do what's best for you. smiley - hug I'll miss you. And worry about you.

There are several people who only pop in randomly to let us know how they're doing. I hope you'll become one of them instead of vanishing completely. Best of luck, dear.

KAT Leaving

Post 5

Teuchter

I'll miss you too, Kat smiley - cuddle

Please come back and see us now and again and let us know how you're doing.

KAT Leaving

Post 6

azahar

Good luck, Kat. smiley - hug

Nice knowing that you are in the photo gallery. And you can always drop by and 'see' us there from time to time whenever you like.

Take care,
az

KAT Leaving

Post 7

echomikeromeo

Best wishes for everything, Kat. I'll really miss you.smiley - cuddle

KAT Leaving

Post 8

Witty Moniker

Best of luck to you, Kat. smiley - hug Do try to check in every once in while.

KAT Leaving

Post 9

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

Kat! You're leaving!! smiley - wah

Wait, does that mean I get to be CMO at stargate command? smiley - bigeyes

I'll email you and we can keep in touch smiley - hug

KAT Leaving

Post 10

Kiteman

Sad to see you go, Kat. You helped get my first entries into the Edited Guide, and I still owe you a drink for that!

If you ever feel like claiming it, you can find me over at the Elmhurst Boards http://www.elmhurstsolutions.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

Be good, be happy.

KAT Leaving

Post 11

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

I hope you check in from time to time.
It may be an aspect of h2 that you have yet to enjoy, after a long absencesmiley - biggrin

Good Luck on your path and remember we will remember you!
I have enjoyed meeting you.
smiley - peacedove

Keep your SSO info and some links in a safe placesmiley - goodluck
On behalf of the whole site = Thanks for all of your work on it's behalf! smiley - bluefishsmiley - fishsmiley - bluefish

KAT Leaving

Post 12

Skankyrich [?]

I've missed you and will continue to miss you smiley - wah

I'll always remember the 2004 Meet as having spent a cracking day out with you, hope we catch up when I get round to visiting my brother up that way. Stay in touch, love smiley - smooch

(I can't believe you're going smiley - sadfacesmiley - hugsmiley - kiss)

KAT Leaving

Post 13

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

No! Don't go!

I understand the decision. But feel free to stop by and visit every once in a while... We promise not to put you to work!

KAT Leaving

Post 14

kbrtiata

smiley - wahsmiley - wah

I miss you, Kat smiley - sadface
But I wish you smiley - goodluck

smiley - ta for all things that you kept helping me of learing/studying English.

I'll keep in touch with you smiley - ok
Taamyu smiley - hug

KAT Leaving

Post 15

guina

do keep in touch! [email protected] smiley - biggrin

will miss u smiley - sadfacesmiley - wah

KAT Leaving

Post 16

Hmm

Kat- I just heared that you were leaving and wanted to say bye. I don't know you that well, but you were one of the first friendly faces I met on Hootoo so I want to say thanks for that.

Take care of yourself hun.smiley - hug

Peace
smiley - peacedove

KAT Leaving

Post 17

Scandrea

Goodbye, Kat. smiley - brave

KAT Leaving

Post 18

cinthorc

we'll all miss you Katsmiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post