This is the Message Centre for Kat - From H2G2

KAT's Absence

Post 1

Kat - From H2G2

Thank you to all the lovely people who emailed me. Sorry I never replied. I thought I would let everyone know what's going on here.

A few things:

I haven't been very well for quite a long time, and so getting everything in RL done has been my very very main priority. It hasn't just been h2 that's been neglected I promise, lots and lots of other things have as well.

I've been extra special (like properly in bed groaning) ill this past week or so, meaning I haven't done anything at all! No school, no work, no Christmas present buying (smiley - yikes), no nothing.

I'm still rather ill and not up to much. I'm going back to work tomorrow because it's the last weekend before Christmas and I'm nice like that. No school though.

So I'll be back around soon I promise. I haven't forgotten anyone, and I miss hearing about what everyone's up to. Hopefully I'll get my act together very soon and be back among you smiley - ok

Kat

KAT's Absence

Post 2

AlexAshman

smiley - hug

>>>extra special (like properly in bed groaning) ill<<<

Do you mean the sort of ill where if someone put a 20 quid note on the floor and said you could have it, you wouldn't want to get out of bed and pick it up? smiley - ill

KAT's Absence

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Awww, swwetheart!smiley - cuddle

Be well soon, and take care of yourself! Don't worry about neglecting us - a word from you now and then is enough, just like today!
smiley - cheerup

smiley - towel

KAT's Absence

Post 4

Scandrea

Yeah, we worry, so let us know how you're doing- this is fine!

I hope you feel better soon.

KAT's Absence

Post 5

Hypatia

Agreed. Keep us posted. smiley - hug Hope you're back in the swing of things real soon.

KAT's Absence

Post 6

katkodl

Get well soon! smiley - teasmiley - chocsmiley - smiley

KAT's Absence

Post 7

Skankyrich [?]

Yes, get well soon Kat! smiley - chocsmiley - hug

KAT's Absence

Post 8

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Aw hope things improve quicklysmiley - cuddle
I have not been around much but you have crossed my mindsmiley - ok

I hope you'll have a good start to the new year!

KAT's Absence

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

Get well soon smiley - hug I've missed out on quite a few events because I was without internet for most of the past two weeks. Hope to see you soon smiley - cuddle

KAT's Absence

Post 10

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Take care of yourself, and enjoy your Christmas! Hurry back!

KAT's Absence

Post 11

echomikeromeo

Rest up - that's what's most important, so you can return to life as a fully well human being!

Is there something going around on the other side of the Atlantic as well? It seems like everyone's ill here.

KAT's Absence

Post 12

Kenton Crisp - Founder of the League of the Underground

smiley - towel
Strep throat's going around here. As per tradition everyone is once again harping on about how the influenza epidemic is going to be the worst ever this year and kill all of us.

KAT's Absence

Post 13

Teuchter

Hope you feel lots better very soon, Kat smiley - hug

KAT's Absence

Post 14

Kat - From H2G2

Awww look at all these people! Thanks everyone.

Just got back from the doctor and thought I would sneak in and admit what I've actually been ill with the past week (previous was general being busy, and a bad cold)...

gastroenteritis

smiley - blush

So nothing really that exciting but very upsetting for my stomach. I am now the slightly dubious owner of omeprazole and some peppermint oil capsules, courtesy of the lovely tax-payers of Britain.

I'm now going to curl back up in bed in prep for going to work this evening. I shall return soon to update y'all.

By the way...if anyone lives in the Midlands and is selling a piano and gets a call from a Kat, it's probably me and I will be giving your piano a good testing but not necessarily buying it smiley - smiley

Kat

KAT's Absence

Post 15

aka Bel - A87832164

Glad to hear you now know what it is. Get well soon smiley - smooch

KAT's Absence

Post 16

Teuchter

*makes Kat a hot-water-bottle for her tummy

KAT's Absence

Post 17

Scandrea

Try some ginger ale, too- it helps keep you hydrated, and settles your stomach down.

KAT's Absence

Post 18

azahar

smiley - cuddle

az

KAT's Absence

Post 19

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

AAawww, now I dont feel so bad about my nasty cold smiley - cuddle hope you feel better Kat smiley - smiley I had a stomach gurgling thing on and off for a while so I can sympathise a little bit at least. You better be less ill in time for christmas!!

KAT's Absence

Post 20

Kat - From H2G2

Gosh going back to school after so long away is a shock smiley - online2long

Just thought I'd swoop through and update.

Broke up with the girlfriend. People keep asking why I'm crying if I chucked HER, but I didn't do it because I don't love her or I'm bored or anything like that, it's just unafir on her and me that I'm ALWAYS criticising her and she can and will never understand anything that's important to me or how I view anything. So no bitterness just...deflated.

OH! and I got a PARCEL today!!! My firstest Christmas Parcel! It's from Mikey and her cats and I'm very excited and want to open the presents but I'm holding myself back...just smiley - smiley

Kat

Key: Complain about this post