This is the Message Centre for zendevil

Senile sailors are preferable to Real Players

Post 2421

zendevil

Soap opera part two.

Went innocently out to the launderette & guess who i bumped into? Yup, Bloody Philippe! He accompanied me to get the washing out then b*ggered off again, but not before leaving me his new phone number & having a good old moan about his new female friend.

This weekend may be interesting, ACP may or may not be visiting The Ex, it's "make your mind up time kiddies!"

zdt*& he thinks HE is stressed out?*tries extremely hard to dosmiley - zennotsmiley - devil

Post 2422

don't be nosy

hi

Post 2423

Researcher U1025853

Hi Terri
theres too many Patricks and Phillippes in the world, or at least in Angouleme!smiley - hug

Post 2424

zendevil

Yup, i seem to have my own private collection, maybe i should frame them up & hold an expo? I was about to say "mount them" but maybe that would be misinterpretedsmiley - winkeye

I also know at least 4 Veroniques, some of whom are connected to the Patricks and Philippes, so it gets even more confusing. Would make life difficult for a screenwriter!

And don't even contemplate the names that start with Jean...Jean Claude, Jean Francis, Jean Michel, Jean Jaques, Jean Paul, Jean Louis.....

zdt

Post 2425

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Got a bit of backlog to catch up on here yet, but that'll have to wait because I'm logging off in a second... anyway, just wanted to post you this: http://www.hang.ch/en/produkt/index.html
It's an amazing instrument called a Pantam that I was introduced to today - basically percussion, but with a very unique string-like sound. I'm afraid they're ridiculously expensive but maybe one of your talented friends could make one?

smiley - peacesign&smiley - love (&smiley - musicalnote)

Gotta rush! smiley - run

Post 2426

zendevil

Hmmmm....looks verysmiley - cool!

Now i come to think of it, i've got a couple of woks lying around.... difficult choice, curry or smiley - musicalnote!!!

smiley - ta for that lady P. You will be shocked to discover i finally got round to sending something in the post to you yesterday; i sent it to the address you gave me before, hope that's OK?

It's bloody hot here today, about 35°, just ventured out to the shop & gave up, i will have to try again later when it's cooled down a bit.

zdt

Post 2427

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

used to be an advert on telly years back:- go to wok on an egg!, always wondered what that meantsmiley - run

Post 2428

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Hah!!! smiley - biggrin

Post 2429

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Hi lil *waves*
I have not spoken directly to you in a while.
Wanted to get back to animals page to post a hello to yousmiley - ok

In the interest of time and energy I will here.
Hello !smiley - biggrin

Lady P interesting linksmiley - musicalnote
Your postcard collection is growingsmiley - magic
I think you may have some Rocky Mountain cards, if not I can send some when my house is sorted out again , I will find them.
*wonders when that might be*

Post 2430

Terri I do not feel so bad about mixing up some of those names!
Plus they all have nicknames.
I do get confused sometimes!

The worse mistake I made was thinking the Viking was ill and unable to work. Sort of tweaked me he accepts smiley - gift all the stuff that requires *your money while he does not work.

Maybe he is not feeling as entitled (? assuming is better?) as it appears. Is this particular topic a case of us lot not understanding because we only get one side when you are unhappy about things?

I will drop it if you are OK with it. Just because it bothers me ,does not mean it's a problem for you.
Guidance needed Terri!

Post 2431

zendevil

Yes, you do only tend to get one side of things on here; i am guilty of coming on here as an escape when things are smiley - yuk and whinging! When things are going well, it usually means i am with him doing nice stuff; so "no news is *usually* good news"!

Anyway, the latest is: he has made his choice at last and it's mesmiley - biggrin so who is going to open thesmiley - bubbly then?

There is no way on god's earth this is going to ever be an easy relationship, by our own admission we are *both* difficult people, particularly in that we are both stubborn as hell! But on the plus side..well, there's a lot; very good solid stuff on both sides; it's very difficult to explain someone's good qualities & pretty damn easy to detail their negative ones.

smiley - rofl Ok, here's a great RL example right now of the general situation! It is bloody hot here, we have the fan on full blast, he needed to do some washing a wanted to hang it directly on the fan; i said "No!" but he went ahead & did it anyway, horrifying noise; me be screaming fit to bustsmiley - yikes which believe me has an impressive decibel rating; thinking his fingers got minced. Nope, it's *just* the end of the plastic hanger. So, once i realise he isn't minced, i start yelling "You daft twat, you nearly broke my fan!!!" he is "ah, it's ok, smiley - dontpanic" but by then i am smiley - steam & barge out to walk round the block & calm down; it's an improvement on stomping off further afield, which we both used to do. I return & smiley - grr he has successfully managed safely to hang his wretched washing on the bloody fan.

So now it's "You silly bugger!" smiley - kiss "you obstinate little sod!" smiley - kiss...and him suggesting maybe he should put his willy into the fan to make amends? "No bloody way, why the hell do you think i am interested in you; it's obviously not for your brain!"smiley - evilgrin "No, i am a genius for thinking of this solution to drying clothes, i should start a laundry!"

Gawd, we both aspire to smiley - zen but usually end up with a bizarre combination of smiley - grrsmiley - loveblush & smiley - rofl!

So, an inside view of life with frog vikings & zen devils. Aren't you lucky?smiley - biggrin

zdt

Post 2432

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Stand on the table to wave to abbi*

Hiya!!!

smiley - biggrin

Terri, I would have called him a few more choice words too smiley - doh

Post 2433

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

(Finally caught up with missed backlog... my, your life IS complicated, ain't it? smiley - biggrin)

Ooh, Abbi, are you sending a postcard as well? smiley - hugYay!! smiley - ta

Post 2434

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Lady Pennywhistle, do you collect post cards? I might have some I could send you. Will have a look and let you know!

Post 2435

smiley - smileyNot exactly collecting, but I've started a sort-of project: F1134023?thread=632565

Post 2436

Well I'd be happy to send you a Chicago postcard! I'll pick one up and get it posted over the next few days. smiley - smiley

Post 2437

zendevil

*waves at PC*

zdt

Post 2438

Hiya Terri! Was just popping on to leave you a quick message. K's picking up our friend Tim (another guitar-playing Geezer, who dislocated his shoulder recently, so Geezers aren't practicing this evening... instead, the three of us are going to watch a DVD), they stopped to pick up some chips and soda and stuff.

Anyway, long story short... the company that shares the building with mine (my boss's uncle owns the building and rents us part of it) manufactures clock hands. Sounds weird, but hey, clocks need hands! So, I gathered up a bunch of them, a pretty filigree type, some unfinished metal and some painted black. Thought you might be able to use them for a cheesebox?

I'd like to post them separately from your CDs (of which there are several at this point), just in case, being metal and pointy-ish, they don't make it through a customs inspection. I plan to send them off within the next two weeks. smiley - smiley

Post 2439

zendevil

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!smiley - ta

Sounds absolutely brill & fits in beautifully with an idea i have had festering for a while......

I should think they will get through, every other odd item people have sent me has been fine.

Can you let me know when they might get here 'cos the latest complication is i *may* be away from 1st week july for a month; but it's only maybe; but if a parcel arrives it has to be me myself who picks it up fromsmiley - thepost or they send it back after a certain time.

smiley - cheers & smiley - goodluck with the job situation!*

zdt

Post 2440

Those sound like very good items for cheeseboxes PC and Terri!
(clock hands)They could be used in many ways and gosh you already have ideassmiley - applause

Making clocks that are works of art are easy if you use the small battery box thingy on the backsmiley - artist
That could be fun too!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for zendevil

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more