This is the Message Centre for Bushwhack'd

We'll always have parrots

Post 701

akira100

Even PK wound me and set me going yesterday. smiley - steam Telling me how to pronounce Kenya. I'm still arguing the toss on that one with someone else. I hope that isn't a gag as well, but really is a right wing bigoted mysogenist (missojenist?).

I must stop being so gullible!!

I have noted your email addresses and will file away in my address book for future reference. Who knows? You might even get a christmas ecard smiley - smiley

Have a lovely day, darlinks

smiley - cheers

Peter

Post 702

akira100

BTW
[email protected]

smiley - cheers

Post 703

kri stickle mass

hi you wonderfully naughty boys smiley - chick

be careful. i had someone spam my mailbox for 3 days. they had set up a programme that was able to roam the net and use other peoples addresses to send me the same email.

also, if you open something from someone you dont know and computer acts illogically or jams, switch off straight away too. there are some mean tricksters that use the bbc boards.

my addy is [email protected]

now we know each others addresses it wont be possible to spoof us unless one of us is a spook - that one is worth thnking about too i would reckon

smiley - love kris

Post 704

BradSlovan

Bushy its not me

I don't lie to a fellow Musketeer, tryst me

we've been infiltrated or interfered with, as Father Ches would say

Post 705

Bushwhack'd

Brad, I know it isn't you... And anyway, the leader can do as he likes can't he? I have an idea who the spy is ... Not one of us lot by the way!!

I've got your addresses and just need Dr Strangegloves now... I will fire out an e-myther in a short while to test it!

We can arrange "things" using this more private medium.

Re. "e-spam" Always better to use a web-mail address with people you do not know too well as POP3 requires downloading and hence 000's of messages can be a problem. Your ISP can help with "spamming" in most cases! Contact them if you are overly bothered. I won't say anymore than that other than NEVER NEVER EVER EVER run something that comes attached to an e-mail that you are remotely suspicious of ...

Post 706

BradSlovan

I know who it is I sent you and Pat and Pete an email

Post 707

Bushwhack'd

I concur with my learned colleague!!

Post 708

Pat Pending

Me too.

Post 709

akira100

I must say, I think Brad is probably right..

Post 710

Bushwhack'd

What's occuring gentlemen? I am flippin' w**king my aspinall off 'ere!! Mind you it is an error with the payroll system so I had better get on with it! Peeps get so touchy when it comes to the filthy lucre don't you find? By the way, Bushwhack'ds salary data has been transmitted successfully using my back-up system so panic levels falling as we speak... Back soon!

Post 711

kri stickle mass

will someone please email me and tell me who you think it is. i can tell you for sure it isnt sarnia or myself. proof is you can email me at [email protected]

i put a smiley - cat amongst the smiley - peacedovesmiley - peacedove didnt it. smiley - erm

somebody let me know. hurry up !!!

smiley - rose kris

Post 712

Bushwhack'd

Well why doesn't the culprit reveal themselves anyway ... Come on, we won't bite you Alistair or is it sandy?

Post 713

Pat Pending

Come out, come out, wherever you are.

We have sweeties, and puppies, and Brad's got some lovely etchings in the attic.

Post 714

Bushwhack'd

Right, come on everyone! Betting time?

£5 squid on Alistair Dubya ... Hmmm... £2 squid covering bet on sandy winder

Post 715

Bushwhack'd

Ooooohhhh! Whoosh, ian johnston escapes by a whisker, check out his message on forum where he is openly flirting with Kim! I slapped a big fat "ROFLMAO" on him but I think we have to admit that he escaped us, ... this time!

Drat, drat and ... double drat!!

ian johnston escapes ...

Post 716

Bushwhack'd

Here is the full text of what ian johnston wrote for anyone that missed it ...

re: Please help a confused newbie! Doctor Strangehats - 4th post - 27 Nov 2002 15:58
//kim....ooooooooooohhhhhhh more more more! i have been " off the air " myself for a couple days.......but i'm back, refreshed and ready for all comers!!!!!
you will soon get to know the multi posters...but don't let them know that you know who they are...jsut keep them happy by continualy responding to them.....they think they are being clever, but really it will be you who is the clever one, by winding them up, instead of the other way around b.f.n.....affectionatlier!..ian//

ROFLMAO!! [reply]

ian johnston escapes ...

Post 717

theupkrisphile

LISTEN PETER AND PAT.

I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL FROM MY YAHOO ADDRESS. please answer it.

anyone who is using their real address (i gave mine michelinesusan@ntlworld) or a bt address has got to be genuine.

brad obviously has accused me of being some spy or other because since i told him off last week he has not spoken to me and now he has tried to make you believe i am a liar.

let brad and bushy post their real addys. i have also got p.k.s bt address so i know he is for real too.

let's have the truth out here and quit poisoning peoples minds against me brad if that is what you have done.

ian johnston escapes ...

Post 718

theupkrisphile

i logged out accidentally so have had to reregister but to avoid confusion will apply for new details.

i am still upset about being accused.

ian johnston escapes ...

Post 719

Pat Pending

Kris,

I will reply to your e-mail shortly, but I'm putting this on here because I want it to be public.

First off, if Brad has accused you of being a spy, he hasn't done so to me, either on here or by e-mail. Furthermore, I don't think he thinks you're a spy at all, but I'll let him speak for himself tomorrow if needs be.

I mentioned the possibility of you making a Freudian slip by writing "I put the cat...etc", but it was meant entirely tongue in cheek. I don't think you, or indeed anyone else who's revealed themselves on this thread, is the spy, although obviously "Carter J Carter", whoever he or she might be, is reading avidly.

I don't want there to be any fallings out. We have a good laugh here, and even when things got a bit heated last week, everyone who had a piece to say said it and, in the end, recognised the validity of everyone else's views. You bring a different perspective to matters than most of us, and I for one respect and value that, as I'm sure we all do.

That's all really: I'm all for getting any disputes out in the open if there are any, but I just hope and think that there aren't any and that we can all continue to get on.

ian johnston escapes ...

Post 720

theupkrisphile

every time i try to post it wont work so am just chekcing first

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bushwhack'd

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more