This is the Message Centre for Bushwhack'd

Hidden

Post 2521

Pat Pending

£10 to the V Max in the corner for correctly identifying Bushy's present indisposition. How did you manage that then BW?

Hidden

Post 2522

V Max - IT Numpty, 1st Class.

Can any of you help me out over on QQ?

smiley - ta

Hidden

Post 2523

Dr. Strangegloves

Isn't Bushy permanently in pre-mod?

Gosh....fiddlesticks.

Hidden

Post 2524

Pat Pending

I thiought Bushy had avoided those difficulties over here until now.

V Max: on me way to see if I can assist (doubt it though).

Jeepers: wow.

Hidden

Post 2525

Dr. Strangegloves

Hey all...I might seem a bit paranoid but I seem to be losing the thread of the conversation here. Perhaps it's the reult of staying up till 4.30 the other night finshing "Baldur's Gate" butI don't know where Bushy's in pre-mod, don't know what QQ is and don't know which conversation on af is being referred to.

Could someone let me know, either on here or by email? I'm beginning to talk in fifties lingo, and I do so want to get down with the hepcats.

Hidden

Post 2526

V Max - IT Numpty, 1st Class.

Doc,

You've finished Baldurs Gate? Wow! I can't find the time these days, I guess I'm about half-way through. I even bought the sequel, Iceworld Dale in anticipation of finishing BG. D'oh! Bloomin' kid came along and put the mockers on that.

Don't know why Bushy's in pre-mod, probably pooter's doing. QQ is "Questions, Questions" on the R4 boards. The "af..." thread is "Illiterate Kids".

Do try to keep up at the back.

Hidden

Post 2527

Bushwhack'd

Chaps,

Here's the deal:

Yours truly is in Pre-Mod, permanently, on 5Live for several accounts... oh hum!

Not pre-modded here ... yet!

Been busy w*****g this morning ... Have I missed owt? Questions, Questions is on Radio 4 by the way!

Hidden

Post 2528

Bushwhack'd

Correction! I am now in Pre-Mod! Wasn't this morning but now I am ...

B******s!

Hidden

Post 2529

Dr. Strangegloves

Yes V Max. I worked my way all the way through the game 18 months ago but missed quite a lot of areas so couldn't win the final battle and got fed up. Then a few months ago I found a walkthrough which helped with the other areas, finished about 2/3 and completed it in a marathon 12 hour sesh on Monday. The game is abslutely immense and there is no way I would ever buy another, because now I simply wouldn't have the time, like yourself!

Will have a look at those refs.

What?

Post 2530

Dr. Strangegloves

Huh? What's happening?

Hidden

Post 2531

Bushwhack'd

"Welcome Brother! Swords, Bows, Axes ... Hammers?"

Don't tell the Noddyrators but it's me again! How come they binned me now? I was ok this morning I think?

Oh hum ... Where is Brad?

ATTENTION NODDYRATORS

Post 2532

Bushwhack'd

W**king = working???

Gimme a break you nitwits!!

And another thing ...

Post 2533

Bushwhack'd

Is there a sequel to the PS2 version of Baldurs Gate?

ATTENTION NODDYRATORS

Post 2534

Dr. Strangegloves

Bushy, did you shag a noddyrator's sister or something?

ATTENTION NODDYRATORS

Post 2535

Pat Pending

Bushy,

You're first post here today was in pre-mod (that's why V Max and I asked who was being PMed), but when it gets through the PM process it goes into the thread where it would otherwise have appeared.

Can't help being amused that you got PMed for referring to work: perhaps we should all talk 50s now to avoid any misunderstanding?

ATTENTION NODDYRATORS

Post 2536

Bushwhack'd

Probably!

Why hasn't this "person", Researcher 216308, who we all know to be "pooter the vampire" been binned as well?

Oh well, guess I'm just lucky? Perhaps now I can get a few e-mythers from the Noddyrators explaining their approach now that I'm on my other e-myther account that is still running?

ATTENTION NODDYRATORS

Post 2537

Dr. Strangegloves

Re: Baldur's Gate, dunno cos I've got the PC version. DOn't think so as it gerneally comes out on PC first.

ATTENTION NODDYRATORS

Post 2538

Bushwhack'd

Pre-Mod is at the level on an individual account! In effect everything I do or say is checked by the dunderhead Noddyrators regardless of the content.

If they e-myther me, I am sure I can explain ... smiley - whistle

ATTENTION NODDYRATORS

Post 2539

Pat Pending

Doc,

Permission to add something more on the "Swing Thieves" thread, as follows?

"Doctor S has taken the words out of my mouth, but I will add this. The EU standard is not the cause of the removal of the swings. The cause is either the local inhabitants' willingness to jump on the litigation bandwagon at the first available stop, or the failure of the local authority to purchase adequate insurance. The EU standard is a convenient peg on which the local authority can hang their decision: that way, not only can they say 'Nothing to do with us Guv, we wuz just doing what we have to', but they can also blame Jonny Foreigner. It seems that there are swings not complying with the EU standard up and down the country, but the fact that these haven't been removed (and don't need to be) is, of course, not newsworthy."

Litigious Society

Post 2540

Bushwhack'd

This is quite right Pat! It is a direct result of litigation over piddling little matters ala the US, where society in general is far too willing to rush to court for compensation. Filthy lucre rules, ok?

Key: Complain about this post