This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

*kicks...

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

...the bucket*

No....not quite what you think...although I'm sure some of you would have been happy if I had!

Got a wee bit angry a few minutes ago and needed a frustration release...didn't work though smiley - grr

Started off today soo bloody good too! No anxious feelings...joking on msn with mum and wotnots (and yes, before you ask, you are a wotnot).

So I took the smiley - dog out for a walk...and what happened? The lovely smiley - dog pulled me over, right onto my bruise that I got yesterday whilst walking through the local marshes...bloody wind! smiley - grr

So I get back home and dry the smiley - dog off because he had wet paws....what happened? He got all exited and knocked me over into the pantry door that was ajar and now I have a thin little indent on the back of my head from the side of the door *rubs head*

So....it was either kick the bucket or kick the smiley - dog .... the bucket got it

*kicks...

Post 2

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

smiley - cuddle you could alway kick my shins as normal

*kicks...

Post 3

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

smiley - cuddle

smiley - cheers

*kicks...

Post 4

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

I've decided to kick inanimate objects....much easier on the old guilt

*kicks...

Post 5

Scandrea

smiley - hug Awww... Poor VV!

Does the dog happen to be a basenji? I was watching my friends two dogs, a mastiff and a basenji mix. I had them out in the yard, when all of a sudden the basenji took off after something in the street. I run out of the yard, screaming at him to get back here, but all I could see was his curly little tail disappearing around the corner! I was about halfway down the block when I remembered the mastiff! I didn't need to worry though- she was still standing in the yard, drooling, as usual. I put her in the basement, got the other dog's leash, and went out to look for him.

I didn't need to look far, he was standing on the corner waiting for me, as if he was saying, "Well, aren't you going to play?"

"SPARKY! GET BACK HERE!!!"

He got back there, but he ran between my legs!

After a few more times up and down the block like this, he finally became interested in one of the neighbor's dogs, and I was able to corner him. He looked up at me, and I swatted him on the butt.

"YOU GET BACK IN THE HOUSE, /RIGHT/NOW!"

He did. And I didn't speak to him the rest of the night!

*kicks...

Post 6

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

awwww....Vick, you are a goodie animal friend smiley - hug

smiley - choc

*kicks...

Post 7

Outrider

And to think, you lot laugh at Henry and Diesels' antics! smiley - rofl

Took them to the woods and Diesel ran into a tree, grazing his chest in the proccess. It knocked the wind out him. He hesitated for a moment before attacking the tree (about two foot diameter) for having the audacity to jump out and suprise him!! Henry, seeing Diesel had been attacked, joined in!! And they didn't want to give in when called back either!

*kicks...

Post 8

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit fixing the holes
"Aawe poor bucket. smiley - injured and busted all over. smiley - sadface

There should be a law against being pulled over by your dog and kicking a bucket on the way down. "

*kicks...

Post 9

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I still think Cal's shins are better!

smiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - laugh

*kicks...

Post 10

Odo

smiley - laugh

Some smiley - dog seem to come without the breaks being installed.

*kicks...

Post 11

a busted bucket
....now it can join the boyband busted or keeping up apearances!

*kicks...

Post 12

Odo

No, no, no.... it's not Bucket it's Bouquet!!!

*picks up smiley - tea and begins to sip it.*

*kicks...

Post 13

but you spell it b.u.c.k.e.t.

did I win something?

*kicks...

Post 14

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

yes, a bucket

*kicks...

Post 15

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - silly

*kicks...

Post 16

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

Don't kick the bucket yet! We'd miss you!smiley - hug

*kicks...

Post 17

I second the second: we miss you! smiley - hugsmiley - chocsmiley - 2cents

Key: Complain about this post