A Conversation for SG-8 Barracks

Missles

Post 1

Chronos

*as you enter you notice that the table in the middle of the room is covered with a large number of missles of every shape and size*

hmmm..lets see its gotta have radar, laser, and heat tracking, and still have enough room for a healthy payload.......i think i'll use C4 but i'll put a layer of phosphorus on the front of the charge.

*Chronos carefully places a charge into a missle shell, followed by tracking systems, and detonator. Chronos then even more carefully loads the solid propelant into the engines*

well thats got the primary missle out of the way. For the secondary i'll just give im an EMP


Missles

Post 2

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Nice. You may start to fit the Death Glider with the missiles.


Missles

Post 3

Chronos

Sure thing, wheres the glider at right now?


Missles

Post 4

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Its in the armory.


Missles

Post 5

Chronos

oki doki


Missles

Post 6

Chronos

*Chronos walks back and redoes all the work he just did cause some stupid alien decided to shoot up the bottom of his deathglider*
smiley - grr
If i ever get my hands on that shal'pek i'll shoot a missle right up his exuast pipe!
smiley - grr


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more