A Conversation for SG-8 Barracks

"Deathglider" The game

Post 1

Chronos

*In the living area you notice an arcade style video game called "Deathglider" it has a joystick, throttle and aux.weapons control, If you beat this game you get certified to fly the deathglider, but trust me it is not an easy game i designed it myself. So if you think you have what it takes give it a shot*


"Deathglider" The game

Post 2

creachy

*wanders in looking to see what Chronus is upto these days and spots the machine. takes a look and smiles a devious smile*

i love these games.

*starts playing*


"Deathglider" The game

Post 3

Chronos

*You are attacked by another deathglider it is closeing the distance behind you*


"Deathglider" The game

Post 4

creachy

*faints a move to the right then lets the thrusters rip with an upward boost to the left, brings the glider down to the rear of the aggressor and blasts it to hell!*

yeah baby! ave it!


"Deathglider" The game

Post 5

Chronos

*Three tanks on the ground start firing at you, A missle streaks up*

aux. weapons are nice: missles, bombs, countermeasures, and an EMP.


"Deathglider" The game

Post 6

creachy

*deathglider takes some hits but manages to swerve the main bulk of fire. shields hit 76% and fuel is down to 68%. using the lance to attack the tanks and loosen the ground around them so they start to sink and lopside.*


"Deathglider" The game

Post 7

Chronos

*the tanks sink but have enough time to inform a Go'ald Mothership of your coordinates, The massive ship hovers above the ground and begins firing its beam weapons, A shot is fired directly at your glider*


"Deathglider" The game

Post 8

creachy

*pulling the glider into a shark fin i am able to deflect most of the blast but shields are now down to 52% and life support begins to fail. knowing a mere deathglider cannot take on a mothership i take it down low to the ground, making it hard to get a lock on me. i use the lance weapon to finish off the stranded tanks with a frontal assault and at this point i would radio for help in the form of the tokra!*


"Deathglider" The game

Post 9

Chronos

*The Tokra recieve your message and are sending help, meanwhile the mothership stops firing and sends out two deathgliders, the first glider attacks from above with its lance weapon (about high-8'clock), while the second attacks straight at you (12'clock), 1:32 before tokra arrive*


"Deathglider" The game

Post 10

Chronos

*the Tokra arrive and destroy the Mothership*

Good job

*the game prints out your deathglider piolet certificate*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more