A Conversation for SG-8 Barracks

Relaxin on da couch

Post 1

Chronos

*Chronos walks in to the barracks, lookin all kinds of ragged, he then tosses a back pack on the floor by the wall, walks over to the fridge and removes a few cold ones from the door, the cool air from the fridge feels good. The cold ones are taken to the coffee table and now rest peacefully on it condensating water on the smooth glass of the bottles the caps are removed and the drinks are consumed their taste on the tongue and a mellow feeling are all that remain of the contents, a remote is dug up from the dark resesses of the couch cushions and at the touch of a button the lights in the room darken easing the mood and lightening the soul. Another button and deep tunes fill the room, the songs' rythim pulses and he feels as if it is his pulse the song is playing.*

Ahh.....home sweet home
Hey you, by the door come on in have a seat and a drink i got room on the couch for two more people or you could sit in the blue recliner over there *points left where a very comfortable dark blue recliner sits*


Key: Complain about this post

Relaxin on da couch

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more