A Conversation for Gate Room

home

Post 1

creachy

*the stargate cranks into action and starts dialling up as an incoming gate starts to form. the iris instantly closing in defense of an attack. the SG-4 signal is received and the iris duly opens. brigadier general creachy steps through with his team in tow.*

Craxus sir*salutes*, i have a report to write and i will leave it in the briefing room for you. i don't think P3X489 is a problem to us though.


home

Post 2

creachy

*comes through gate at high speed.*

heads up everyone, reefgirl is bringing in a deathglider. you know what women drivers can be like.*

*the floor is cleared and any hanging obstructions are fastened. then everyone scarpers.*

we're ready for you if you wanna bring her in


home

Post 3

Smilodon

*comes through with the crystal


home

Post 4

creachy

well done smilodon. best get it to your lab right away. that could be a useful future energy source or amplifier. failing all that we could fill a funny shaped bottle with it and stick on some pipe cleaners for arms and a flag!


home

Post 5

Lieutenant Zapho of SG-4

*emerges from stargate*
sorry im late, i managed to collect 6 staff wepons, the rest were too damaged to recover. i also found this...
*holds up what looks like a steel volyball, coverd in gould writing*
i tried to read it but this lanugae is unfamilar to me, it is gould symbols though.


home

Post 6

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Let's make this the actual gate room thread to where we talk and other threads where we go on missions.

*Craxus arrives with the P90 by his side. He wipes off the sweat from his brow.*

Well, I didn't expect the resistance to be this high.


home

Post 7

creachy

they must have something to hide over there!

*takes a look at the sphere Zaphos is holding and jumps behind nearest large object.*

put it down slowly Zaphos. it looks like a Go'auld incindiary device. in short, a bomb, that goes bang!


home

Post 8

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus waves his arm to the private controlling the blast doors.*

Everyone evac now. Close blast doors and the Iris!

*Craxus begins to run for the door.*

Put the device down slowly and walk out.


home

Post 9

Reality Manipulator

Hello, I have through the Stargate. I hope everyone is well. With some of these blue crystals I have developed some mini jaffra sticks/staffs the size of a small umbrella. They are more powerful than the Jaffra's weapons. I hope you find them to your satisfaction.

JA


home

Post 10

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Enters gate room staggering slightly after JA's 'medicine' takes effect*

What was that crack about women drivers, my report will be on you desk tomorrow

*Salutes and leans head on table and passes out again*

can't take too much excitement


home

Post 11

creachy

*quivering behind the safety of the blast doors creachy starts wondering if any of these girls realise they are standing right next to a very dangerous device?*


home

Post 12

Reality Manipulator

It is alright, do not worry, with my weapons I can focus my mind through the blue crystals in them and defuse this very dangerous device.


JA


home

Post 13

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Lifts head up*

I want to go to bed smiley - zzz

*head slumps back on table*


home

Post 14

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*On his way to the blast doors, Craxus picks up Reefgirl, and carries her away from danger and to her barracks for some R&R.


home

Post 15

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - ta Sir, just one little point piloting the Death Gliders really knackers you out recommend equiping them with strong black coffeesmiley - biggrinsmiley - zzz

*waves hand in half hearted salute and goes back to sleep*


home

Post 16

Reality Manipulator

Sir I am also feeling the effects. I feel very sleepy and I feel I am about to go to smiley - zzz.

JA


home

Post 17

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Aww... smiley - sadface I'll come back for you.

*Craxus finishs taking Reefgirl to her bunk, and begins to walk to back to the gate room to come and pick up JA. Craxus picks up JA in a most sincere way. He carries her the most calming way to her bunk in the SG-1 barracks.*


home

Post 18

creachy

*creachyorders the iris to be opened.takes a step back, then runs towards the spherical bomb and side foots it through the gate adding a little curve to the trajectory.*

sorry, been watching too much man utd! i'd close that gate now if i were you,i suspect a very large bang any moment now.

*the gate closes*


home

Post 19

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Well that's taken care of, I would like everyone to report for debrifing for P3X489 at F116009?thread=256201&post=3112250#p3112250


home

Post 20

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*wakes up*

Who said bangsmiley - biggrin I'm awake nowsmiley - laugh


Key: Complain about this post