The Post Word Play - 20.02.03

2 Conversations

The Post and
h2iq
introduces
Word Play


wordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplay


This Weeks Letters


C U N Y F Q E E R



wordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplay


How To Play

  • Nine letters will be posted every Thursday in The Post (See above pink box).
  • All you have to do is make up a word from the letters provided, post the word in the Conversation Forum below, and if it is correct then you will get a point for each letter used.
  • Only words posted in the Conversation entitled 'Word Play 20.02.03' will be accepted.
  • Names, and Names of Products are not allowed. (e.g. Belgium, Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, Douglas Adams)
  • Abbreviations are not allowed.
  • Hyphenated words are not allowed.
  • You may only use each of the letters ONCE in your word.
  • Only words found at MERRIAM-WEBSTER ONLINE (UK) site will be deemed acceptable in this game. Sorry for any inconvienance caused, but there has to be limitations to words, and that is where I will go to look up any words unfamiliar to me, or words that I am unsure about. If they are not found in the Merriam-Webster database, then the word will be deemed null and void.
  • Only the first person to post a word will get the points, any subsequent posting of the same word will not count towards any points.
  • Only the first elligible word posted by you will gain points, if you have posted an already used word, you may post again to get points for that week.
  • Once you have posted your word, you may not (unless your first word has already been posted by another researcher) post another word.
  • There is not a guarenteed nine letter word each week.
  • Words will be accepted until the Tuesday before the following weeks Post is published.
  • The winner is the first player to gain 100 points.


wordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplay

ROUND ONE


THE SCORE BOARD

A. DR JUSTIN - 34 Points

CLEO - 30 Points

KANDYMAN - 28 Points

RIPPER - 27 Points

TOY BOX - 25 Points

MASTERB - 24 Points

SPIFF - 19 Points

TEASSWILL - 17 Points

SHAZZ - 16 Points

SCATTERGUN - 12 Points

SIR MORT - 12 Points

LADY LOWENA - 07 Points

BAGPUSS - 05 Points



wordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplaywordplay



The Post Word Play Archive

Greebo T. Cat

20.02.03 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A972236

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more