A Conversation for CAC - 13.02.03

Fire engine?

Post 1

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

A valentine fire engine? I really must draw you another picture sometime smiley - biggrin. The smiley - cupid on the front page of smiley - thepost is one of mine if that helps.

Anyway, smiley - lovesmiley - kisssmiley - smoochsmiley - tickle from your favourite smiley - ant to all the boys at AGG/GAG/CAC smiley - martiansmilesmiley - chicksmiley - aliensmile.

Amy smiley - artist


Fire engine?

Post 2

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

smiley - musicalnote
I don't wanna set the whirl dawn fire,
I jest wanna start,
a little flame in your heart.
smiley - love

smiley - cupid
~jwf~


Fire engine?

Post 3

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Aww. How sweet. I'm touched. But not as touched as you, of course smiley - biggrin.


Fire engine?

Post 4

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

I did it.

I just like it. Besides, as I said, "It's RED!"

Very few of the graffics have that kind of Keystone Kops action thing going. It kinda rushes at you outta da page.


Anyway, happy disembodied heart day, female, from one of the very opposite sex! smiley - rose


Fire engine?

Post 5

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

That's one of the most tenuous arguments I've ever heard. I hate to think what you gave your significant female this morning. "Happy Valentine's dear. Here's an electric screwdriver. It's so much more useful than a smiley - rose and it is red!" smiley - biggrin

Anyway, I have recently drawn a picture that might interest you but you'll have to wait a while for it because it's one for the front page and Mina will do nasty things to me if I give the game away smiley - monster. It isn't red smiley - laugh.

Amy smiley - ant (probably your opposite in much more than sex).


Fire engine?

Post 6

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Actually, as an Asperger's, I find graphics and patterns fascinating.
Some of my sloppy WWC stuff and the Escape Pod Dreams and old AGG/GAG logos should convince you of that.
The fire engine graphic gives me a lot to stare at. I shall probably be using it again, if you don't mind.

As for the spousal unit... after thirteen years, any day you don't kill each other is a good day. We actually smiled at each other today.
But I did play Frisbee with the daughter and she may actually get the hang of it some day. And she's been practicing with her pet shot putt, Sharon, and getting pretty good at catching it...

And you're right, I usually buy the unit useful things, but she has a small collection of jewelry and earrings and stuff that I got her. One of her favorites is a lump of hematite that I bought her in a Witch shop in Austin. It's shiny and smooth and black and it looks like a giant pearl. She always keeps it where she can touch it. She also has a medicine bag of various stones and polished shark teeth that I gave her years ago and she keeps it near her pillow...

smiley - sharksmiley - whistleViva la difference!


Fire engine?

Post 7

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Hi. U mentioned to Amy U like staring at images.

U might like fractals as much as I do smiley - magic I have several links on my page under the *stop smoking link*. I store links there. I store many fractals and aurora borealis pics for calming and relaxation. There are updates to both frequently.

Amy being an artist U might enjoy them too. It is so cool, some have programs so U can make your own also!

smiley - disco


Fire engine?

Post 8

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

oops, sorry, just found this again.
I will try to go and look.

Oops, now I have to go back and look for the convo I was looking for again...


Fire engine?

Post 9

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Oh that hootoo voodoosmiley - magic

smiley - disco


Fire engine?

Post 10

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Where's Hans Delbrook when you need him?


Fire engine?

Post 11

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

The picture I mentioned above is <./>B3170820</.> and its little friend <./>B3170804white</.>

smiley - smiley

Amy smiley - antsmiley - artist


Fire engine?

Post 12

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Ooo! Grouchos!
Definitely not red, but otherwise noteworthy and commendable.
In fact I expect I'll be using one in my next issue of CAC.
smiley - biggrin
thanks Amt
peace
~jwf~


Fire engine?

Post 13

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

I think you'll find the art in tomorrow's edition of smiley - thepost interesting artistic .


Fire engine?

Post 14

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

We'll put that down to poor editing. smiley - sadface


Fire engine?

Post 15

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Gee! I could dance with you 'til the cows come home...
or I could dance with the cows 'til you go home!


Fire engine?

Post 16

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Gotta admire a man who knows what he wants. smiley - winkeye Is that something you picked up in Texas or have you always had a bovine fantasy.
smiley - laugh
~jwf~


Fire engine?

Post 17

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Watch your mouth or I'll have my wife sit on you.

signed,
Bull in a Chinese Restaurant


Key: Complain about this post