A Conversation for Genesis - the Band

I remember also...

Post 41

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

TM.

I've heard John Wetton with UK and Asia - and probably some King Crimson, but no solo stuff, I'll keep my eyes peeled!


I remember also...

Post 42

Delboy

References to Barclay James Harvest, Hawkwind and Greenslade etc brought back memories.
Especially of Greenslade who used to play the Dagenham roundhouse what seemed like every other week.

Maybe thats why they never did make it big. They were a joy to hear though. Dave Greenslade was a whizz on electric piano.

I sometimes see his name credited for the music on TV programmes now.
Wonder if there is a fan website?


I remember also...

Post 43

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Delboy,

Just went into Yahoo and typed in Dave Greenslade, it found almost 700 matches - take your pick!!

Bassman.


I remember also...

Post 44

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Hey all - nice to see the second Genesis Archive in the shops. The first is excellent, I'll let you know about the second when I get it.


I remember also...

Post 45

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Due to the overwhelming ammont of conversations that I subscribe to as an A.C.E. and active member of the Musician's Guild, I'm having to Unsubscribe to older unanswered messages (Currently running at about 130 messages!! smiley - blue. This doesn't mean I don't want to talk to you.

If you wish to contact me, go to my Space at U47285 and press the "Discuss This Entry" Button. Leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Thanks and 42.

Bassman smiley - cool


I remember also...

Post 46

TowelMaster

Will do Bassman !
Thankx 4 the info.

Cya 'round shortly,

TM.


Key: Complain about this post