A Conversation for The 168th Greatest Story in the Universe - A Tribute

hidee ho!

Post 1

Darth Zaphod

Hello there!

Just wondering if you were planning on finishing up your story, cleaning it up, etc...adding explanations maybe (or maybe not, whateversmiley - smiley) Because I'd like to try to use it in an edition of AGG/GAG in The Post--that is, if I get permission...mere technical problems...just curious! thanks!

Darth Zaphodsmiley - planet


hidee ho!

Post 2

Terran

Hi Darth,
thanks for leaving a message. I would be honoured if you could use it in AGG/GAG. Though I was talking with jwf and he said that he would put it up himself. So you may want to speak with him first, as I don't know what the procedure is with the AGG/GAG.

To be honest as far as "cleaning it up" (if I understand you correctly), I am planning on revealing more of the story in different parts. Part 2 (A903016) is already out there , but perhaps needs a little tweaking. Part 3 (which I think is better than part 2, but thats just my opinion) is on my hard drive - and in my head to a certain degree (Part 4, is somewhere in the recesses of my brain as well). I know roughly where I am going with this smiley - smiley.

Though I would take any advice you might have to give, as I am always willing to learn.

Anyway, thanks for taking an interest in my writingssmiley - ok

Terran smiley - earth


hidee ho!

Post 3

Darth Zaphod

anytime. I'll get back to you when I find out what's up.

DZsmiley - planet


hidee ho!

Post 4

Terran

The story is now available here in the post - A843572


hidee ho!

Post 5

Terran

I'm actually lying, the story is here - A972920smiley - flustered


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more