A Conversation for The Minos Front

The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 241

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*a knock is heard on the door (rap-tattataptap-tap-tap)*

Mr. Kournavesco: Hello? I have an offer for you.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 242

friendlywithteeth

Mr. Kournavesco doesn't seem to be in at the moment: how may I be of assisstance?


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 243

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Looks around cautiously. Presses nano-lockpick against door lock, it clicks, Mr. Kournavesco nudges the door open with his breifcase, while putting the pick back in his pocket. He presses his head in through the crack in the door.*

Hello?

*Mr. Kournavesco slides into the room and closes the door.*

Hello?


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 244

friendlywithteeth

Hello.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 245

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Hiya. Um...I'm kinda new at this Intelligance stuff. Um....Director Isard sent me to find you guys and make an offer. He was wondering if you Heros were willing to become deputies.

*Mr. Kournavesco opens his breif case, inside, extremely shiny are several deputies badges*

While you are deputies, you will be exempt from any crimes you commit while helping the Government to find and eliminate the villians.

I am also authorized to give you intelligance information on the probable location of our mutual enemies the villians. Right now, at least one of them is at the Crossed Purposes: Billiards Room (F52920?thread=74726&latest=1). This is Terrania's time of need, we need all the help we can get. Please help us out.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 246

friendlywithteeth

This shall require a conference...


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 247

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

[Hilbryk]Last person in my family who helpeed you ended up with a rebel round in his head because yoo couldnt get help to him in time, why should I really trust you?


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 248

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Mr. Kournavesco's voice has a /very/ nervous lilt to it*

Listen Mr. I don't know who you're talking about, but I haven't ever in been in a battle, I just know what the Director told me, and that is that unless we band together we government typs will be up agains the wall, and heroes will be too shortly after.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 249

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

[Hilbryk] Since our causes are the same I will help you, but I must Refuse your offer to become an Employee. Where can I find these rebels and what is the most advantagious way I should Enter?


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 250

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Here is the location *hands RMF a card with the adress on it F52920?thread=74726&latest=1*

The best way in is through the back door, though it will be partially blocked by a pile of six Terranic riot cops and one very crushed Terran *stiffles a chuckle*


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 251

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

[Hilbryk] *Now with a look in his eyes that could cause the weak of heart to faint*Terran?

The Terran?


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 252

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

The one and only, saddly he fell in with the wrong crowd, and is an anarchist. It saddens Mr. Isard greatly, so he brutally beats a few prisoners and feels better afterwards.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 253

friendlywithteeth

I say we let him in....[whisper] then let him have it


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 254

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Who? Me, Isard, or Terran?


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 255

friendlywithteeth

You shouldn't go round listenin' to whispers. It might get you into trouble.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 256

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

I'm sorry, its not me, its the implants


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 257

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

*Hilbryk cups something to the agents ear, it creats a painful sensation in his ear, like it was being sucked out unsuccesfully8

[Hilbryk] We can fix those for ya...


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 258

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Covers his ears reflexively.*

No, that's ok, you don't have to go to any trouble. Oh, Director Isard says to tell you that there is a temperary peace between the Terranic government and the anarchist filth. So, enjoy the lull.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 259

friendlywithteeth

What lull? We are part of no peace deal, between the government and the anarchists.

This just shows your ability to be bought.

Which leaves us with the opportunity to buy information

FwT: the anti-hero in a boiler-suit.


The Safe House on 42nd Street.

Post 260

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

I didn't make the deal! I think we should round them all up in one building and then vape it from orbit! (but no, then people say, "but just before the beam strikes..."

Any way. Isard made the deal when he was sitting in the Crossed Purposes pub with a bomb sitting on his chest and Vercingetorix standing over him ominously.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more