A Conversation for Beach House

Craxus ' Room

Post 1

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*As you walk into Craxus' Room you notice that there's not much stuff in the room. On the left wall there are some weapons, mainly bows, swords, and daggers. On the right wall is a couple of long lists filled with names... what do these names mean ask me some time. You see a bed with some covers not too much there as you can tell Craxus is a traveler.


Craxus ' Room

Post 2

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*HDS chronoshifts into the middle of the room.*

Looks a bit bare

*Walks over to the wall and takes down a runeblade, runs his finger over the edge, cutting it off in the process*

Crap

*Bends down and picks up his finger, it turns into a black whisp of smoke that drifts back to the stub and re-forms as HDS's finger once more*

Better

*HDS swings the runeblade around experimentally with one hand, swinging faster and faster in arcs and circles*

Wieldy, good craftsmanship, sharp. a fine weapon.


Craxus ' Room

Post 3

Chronos

*Chronos walks into the room through the door*

Hey HDS you should teach me that chronoshift thingie then i could make an entrance instead of this walking through the door business.

*sits down on the floor*

Well Craxus i like your room the weappons on the wall are a nice touch. I've brought you a housewarming gift

*hands Craxus two gourds full of sacred wine*


Craxus ' Room

Post 4

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Replaces the runeblade on the wall.*

For any one to be able to chronoshift, it would require the implanting of technology into your body if you don't want to carry a heavy load on your back. When Alber Einstien invented the Chronosphere in 1947 it was very large. By 1960 he had made the technology so small it would be placed on a back pack. In 1967 he began to work on a an even smaller chronoshifting devise. He did so with the help of several Techno-mages, Myself among them, with Blaylock and Elric as well. We succeded, and Albert asked for and recieved indoctrinization into the Order of the Techno-mages.

Anyway, if you want it, you will need to be indoctrinated as well.


Craxus ' Room

Post 5

Chronos

*thinks for a minute*

I think i'l just walk through doors for now. Maybe one day i'l learn on of those teleporting spells, i'm ok at magic but i perfer not to use the stuff.


Craxus ' Room

Post 6

Euan - † - Getting a new laser to play with - woohoo

*looks in*


Craxus ' Room

Post 7

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

You could get a Chrono Legionaire back pack. Its heavy but it does the job.


Craxus ' Room

Post 8

Chronos

That might work i've got a strong back. Then i could flit from here to there and there and back again.


Craxus ' Room

Post 9

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

I haven't any of them with me. But if you want I can direct you to the nearest store that has them. Just walk into my room here and take the ring transporter to F104832

They've got 'em cheap there.


Craxus ' Room

Post 10

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Unplugs some of the sacred wine that Chronos gave him.*

Anyone want some wine? Or feel free to inspect some of the weapons on the wall. And that long list hanging next to the weapons.


Craxus ' Room

Post 11

Chronos

*Walks over to list then looks at it*

Just what is this a list of, if i may ask?


Craxus ' Room

Post 12

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

All the people I have assassinated. Most of them are high ranking generals some are politicians, and some are Special Agents. Thus the long list of successful contracts.


Craxus ' Room

Post 13

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

You'll note my name at the bottem, right under Mystrunner's. That was the end of our duel as you know.


Craxus ' Room

Post 14

Chronos

This is a book i do not want to be in.


Craxus ' Room

Post 15

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Don't worry Chronos your on my good side. Your on the list of people I choose to protect. And trust me that is a good thing...


Craxus ' Room

Post 16

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

yah. Otherwise he'll explode /litaraly/ and kill you!


Craxus ' Room

Post 17

Chronos

*coughs to hide snikering*


Craxus ' Room

Post 18

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Hey that blast was the only thing that could kill you HDS you should be proud smiley - smiley


Craxus ' Room

Post 19

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

It was death to my avatar, and so surprisingly quick a death for him that I was thrown back to Valinor with him. Its better that it happened that way though, or Namo might not have re-incarnated you and Myst


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more