A Conversation for The Shrineworld

Scout Skimmer

Post 41

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Pestilence hoists up the JACKAL, and heads to the Apothecarium...*


Scout Skimmer

Post 42

recrash

Mydalia peeks into the half-repaired craft. Interesting. She climbs into the cockpit, thinking to try it out - thinking, something servo-drones aren't supposed to do. Flipping a few switches, she activates its engines...


Scout Skimmer

Post 43

Kran The Ugly

*kran sticks his head in through the door* Sorry, the guts of this baby are spread across the hanger, she wont be out again for a day or so atleast.


Scout Skimmer

Post 44

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Pestilence sits at the controls, checking to make sure everything's still plugged in.*
[Pestilence] Okay Kranny, are we ready to rock?


Scout Skimmer

Post 45

Kran The Ugly

*kicks a spare seat or two out of the skimmer* eh....... yeah *sits in the pilots seat and genly glides the skimmer out of the hanger*
north or south?


Scout Skimmer

Post 46

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Pestilence] I thought you did the navigating... Ah hell. Heads or Tails? I win, we go North, you win, we go South.


Scout Skimmer

Post 47

Kran The Ugly

*flips coin*
heads
*it comes down on tails*
We go north
*spins the skimmer and pulls back the throtle*
If we keep low, like below 20ft and keep it at about 83% of full speed i can get it nearly 100 miles and back again without having to worry about it crashing on me.... good eh?
*switches on a few radar screens*
would you mind watching them? im going to have to watch for anything sticking up


Scout Skimmer

Post 48

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Pestilence] Sure. Nothing... Nothing... Blip! Three! Five! Damn!
*looks out the window at a flock of vultures.*
[Pestilence] I think the radar needs tunin' Kranny. Hold on...
*Crawls under the control console, pulls out a tool kit, and begins some in-flight repairs...*


Scout Skimmer

Post 49

Kran The Ugly

ok, i can see em now...... *turns in seat to look back* damn, looks like we've came across a squadren out training... *pulls throtle back slightly and lifts the nose* i can out run them and lose them easy, we just have to find somewhere to false crash........


Scout Skimmer

Post 50

Kran The Ugly

gotta go, i might not be back tonight


Scout Skimmer

Post 51

recrash

The radio comes to life with the crackle and burst of static.
[Dr. Recrash] "Kzzt! Kran, the -kzzat!- prisoner is conscious. Wargamer thought you might want to -zzrap!- question him. Over. Krraat! Er, kzzat!"


Scout Skimmer

Post 52

Kran The Ugly

*kran hits the button for his comm. when nothing hapens he punches it pretty damn hard* WORK DAMN YOU! *he turns to look at petilence* Ok, we have no communications, do we go back to help or go see what we can see?


Scout Skimmer

Post 53

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Pestilence] Umm... What's this?
*Holds up a broken power cable.*
[Pestilence] I think this thing's still busted...


Scout Skimmer

Post 54

Kran The Ugly

oh, briliant. *punches some stuff for good measure* Im turning round right now, want to do intergigation and i'm gona have to get a new skimmer i think.... damn!


Key: Complain about this post