Where Has Robbie Gone?

2 Conversations

Things to help you when you get lost

Where Has Robbie Gone?

Robbie Stamp had just finished signing the contract for Not Panicking Ltd and was thinking it was a shame that smoking was no longer allowed inside public buildings, as he thought this was definitely a Cigar occasion.

Pastey and Dr Zen leaned across the table to shake hands with Nick Reynolds, the fellow from the BBC, and another Official looking bod who was probably from their Legal Department. Everyone was happy and excited.

Alyson and Brian Larholm were drawn forward, as they had moved back to allow the intimate moment to play-out. Robbie shook hands with everyone and turned to his friend, Sam Semple, and gave him a huge hug!

Suddenly, there was a loud F O O P! and Robbie disappeared!

"What was that?" asked the Official looking bod.

"Oh, Frap!!" said Sam.

Nick Reynolds turned to Sam asking, "Is this one of those surreal moments you keep telling me about?"

Looking a bit green, Sam replied "Yes, sir. And I think we should leave... PRONTO!"

Before anyone could move there was a deep rumble. The building shook and dust fell from the ceiling as a voice announced...







Electric Ball

"YOOOOMMMONS!"

"BLIMEY! THAT'S LOUD, WILL SOMEONE TURN DOWN THE VOLUME, PLEASE!"

"Yooooommons! We have come to inspect your Galaxy and we have taken your leader with us. If you want him back, you will have to come and find him... Alright turn off the mic, now..."


Electric Ball


"What was that all about? Where is Robbie?" asked Brian and Alyson in unison.

"Dunno!" said Nick Reynolds, as he grabbed the Official looking bod and the contract. Then pushing Sam Semple out of the door, he called back, "But it's your problem now!"

Dr Zen and Pastey looked at each other and said, also in unison, (probably because it was the closest union)...



"Never fear.

Our Community is near!

It might need a revamp.

With no-one left behind

Our Researchers will find

The Lost Robbie Stamp!"





To Play The Game, Just Follow The Clues In The Thread Below:

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87680398

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Edited by

h2g2 Editors

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more