A Conversation for Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000

40K is best

Post 21

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

Yeah, the crewmen are for decoration. But then so are transfers and trophy racks, so don't discount them.

Plastics should be coming out for all Guard regiments. Patience, Mike. What is wrong with the young people of today?smiley - winkeye


40K is best

Post 22

Mike A (snowblind)

Rhetoricalsmiley - winkeye.

Apparently, there's something in the latest White Dwarf that has fancy rules for these crewmen. Chapter Approved stuff, y'know. My mate told me about it but I've totally forgotten.

I sent in some rules for Arbitrators to Chapter Approved. It didn't get published. this was expected, but at least they've read it.

I'm amazed at the amount of loose ends there are in White Dwarf. I sent them a letter about it. It didn't get published. Shall I tell you about them?


40K is best

Post 23

Gimli

I was wondering when someone would finally put a guide enrty in about this.
Yes I have been absent for a while, that is the reason why I havent said this earlier.


40K is best

Post 24

Mike A (snowblind)

If anybody cares I got two articles about Necromunda and Gorkamorka. They're showing signs of being accepted into the official guide smiley - smiley


40K is best

Post 25

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

If they come my way, Mike me old mate, I shall do my best to get them in the Approved Guide.

Necrsmiley - doctor


40K is best

Post 26

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Nyyyaaaaa! Getting a LandRaider in a few days!!!!!!


Sorry, it needed saying.


40K is best

Post 27

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

Have they finally brought the new ones out? Do you know how long they've been sitting on them? They've had them in the pipeline for the last two and a half years. Bah!

Necrsmiley - doctor


40K is best

Post 28

Mike A (snowblind)

Jesus, h2g2 is running slow...

The two entries have been edited by Peregrin, but he hasn't got back to me on them, the fiend!

Yes, the LandRaider is finally coming out soon!


40K is best

Post 29

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

I shall have to purchase three of them and bend them to the mighty and irrepresable will of Khorne...

Necrsmiley - doctor


40K is best

Post 30

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Yes the LandRaider Mk. II was released on 29th April. I think they're about £30.
If your getting three, then I think there's a special offer this month of 3 for £75. I think.(Don't quote me on that)

See http://www.games-workshop.co.uk/newsletter/raiderpages/landraiderinfo.html for more stuff.

They also do a Khornate conversion kit for about a fiver.


40K is best

Post 31

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

Khore conversion kits? You mean that they're making deathrollers and stuff for tanks now?

Necrsmiley - doctor


40K is best

Post 32

Mike A (snowblind)

Check out the front page smiley - smiley


40K is best

Post 33

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

I saw it, man. I presume that it's yours? Congratulations.

The only Approved Entries that I have on my page are either contributions or ones I've editied. C'est dommage.

Necrsmiley - doctor


40K is best

Post 34

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

I don't think its actually deathrollers, just spiky bits and icons.
Deathrollers aren't all that hard to make, anyway. All you need is some pipe and the plastic chaos tank conversion kit. Plus DIY conversions give things that unique feel . Its nice to know that no-one else in the etire world has a model quite like yours.

I'm currrently trying to think of a way to make the LandRaider doors on the front into a mouth while still allowing them to open and close. Also a project on hold at the moment is a possessed Predator with a Daemon sitting in the turret mount holding the entire turret like a gun.


40K is best

Post 35

Mike A (snowblind)

Hey, you're a subbie! Cool smiley - smiley

Yeah, it's mine, and there should be a Gorkamorka one coming up soon too smiley - smiley


40K is best

Post 36

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

The only thing that I can think of is using a Stegadon head and painting it as a Juggernaut.

I did a conversion for my Beserker Biker Lord. Half bike, half flesh hound, with a melta gun stuck out of it's mouth.

Necrsmiley - doctor


40K is best

Post 37

Mike A (snowblind)

While you're discussing this, I got a Gorkamorka article approved smiley - bigeyes
Though by the time you read this, it would have come off the front page...


40K is best

Post 38

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

You're cookin' at the moment, Mike. Have you got an Uzi to Mark Moxon's head or something?

I LOVE THE NEW LANDRAIDERS!!!!!

Necrsmiley - doctor


40K is best

Post 39

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

I'VE GOT ONE NOW! AHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
IT'S SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP TYPING IN CAPITALS AND ADDING TOO MANY EXCLAMATION MARKS AFTER EVERYTHING I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!


40K is best

Post 40

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

Just how do they make the doors open together? Do they have some sort of gear arrangement in there or what?

I'm thinking of adding Khornate altars to the interiors of mine, when I get them, and replacing the lascannons with heavy flamers or multi-meltas, as well as the obligatory 'Destroyer' vehicle gift, and some pretty damned wonderful spiky trophy racks.

Bwa ha hah! Bwa ha ha ha ha hah! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!

Necrsmiley - doctor


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more