A Conversation for The Christmas Talking Point: Fantasy Christmas Stockings

A nice pair of slippers

Post 41

Icecool


My cat Moe ended up in a pond. she thought the moss on the water was grass. she came home green. the poor thing she was ok though.


A nice pair of slippers

Post 42

dasilva

*rofl* My dog went through exactly the same thing - he was already scared of water too after an unfortunate incident as a pup, he was _really_ scared after that smiley - biggrin

Bless 'em for being daft smiley - smiley


A nice pair of slippers

Post 43

Barneys Bucksaws

All cats are at least a little mad. Our Cleo is obviously disturbed, but that has to be the definition of cat, anyway.


A nice pair of slippers

Post 44

dasilva

Mine eats through wires & cables - I get through about one telephone extension cable every two months now (he's slowed down a bit - started going for mains cables now...)smiley - erm


A nice pair of slippers

Post 45

Barneys Bucksaws

Cleo, too. She's gone through 2 phone cords. We just have dial-up, and in a particularly good day of chewing, we lost the phone and internet. My husband threatened to make a rug out of her! She's lonesome today. We babysat a big black and white tom over Christmas, and Fred went home yesterday. They were such friends, she's missing him.


A nice pair of slippers

Post 46

MaggyW

If cats and dogs had thumbs, would they rule the world?


A nice pair of slippers

Post 47

I'm not opinionated but I think ........

I've got a house rabbit that is equally fond of cables. If you go to a good hardware shop you can buy quite thick plastic tubing from a roll. Cut it to the length you want, use scissors or something to cut right along the length of it down one side and push the wire into it. It takes a while and makes your fingers ache for a couple ot hours but in the long run saves a fortune in new cabling, the phone always works and I still haven't come home to fried bunny.


A nice pair of slippers

Post 48

Barneys Bucksaws

Never thought of that. What a great idea!


A nice pair of slippers

Post 49

dasilva

Now there's a thought!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more