A Conversation for Pimm's

A823015 - Pimm's

Post 21

Sol

Have filed borage info away under 'useful' smiley - ok Especially if it goes with Pimms smiley - biggrin


A823015 - Pimm's

Post 22

Felonious Monk - h2g2s very own Bogeyman

It's its only use, apart from attracting lots of bees to the garden. I grew some and tried to eat it. It's supposed to taste like cucumber, which is fine if you like cucumber...


A823015 - Pimm's

Post 23

PQ

I think Pimms tastes like cucumber...but not in a bad way


A823015 - Pimm's

Post 24

Sol

Ah, well, presumably that's why we always used cucumber instead...


A823015 - Pimm's

Post 25

Sam

Earlier on this year while sat in the back garden of a friend's house (she was having a BBQ) I quietly sipped cold Pimm's all day under a scorching sun. I got absolutley s**t-faced. It's lovely isn't it? It just sort of sashays up to you, all warm-natured and polite, relaxing and befriending you. And then it smashes you round the head and buckles your knees.

This civil little entry is headed for the Edited Guide. Cheers!


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 26

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've therefore moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 27

Felonious Monk - h2g2s very own Bogeyman

Seeing as I picked it, I was going to suggest some smiley - bubbly. But can we have a Pimms smiley, please?!

(or preferably the REAL thing)


A823015 - Pimm's

Post 28

Felonious Monk - h2g2s very own Bogeyman

"And then it smashes you round the head..."

'..with a slices of lemon and orange and herbs wrapped round a large bottle of gin!'

Luvverley stuff


A823015 - Pimm's

Post 29

Sam

smiley - cheers


A823015 - Pimm's

Post 30

Sol

Congrats!


A823015 - Pimm's

Post 31

Spiff


Jolly good show, old man! smiley - stiffdrink chin, chin!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more