A Conversation for The Great Outdoor Hotel, Hostel and Bar

Room 2220

Post 1

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*Enters the room and begins to unpack*
Nice room, needs more no-smoking signs though.


Room 2220

Post 2

Santragenius V

*knock, knock*

You wanted no-smoking signs, Cap'n? The easiest way to get them is simply to have them smiley - smiley That is, due to the wonderful virtuality interface, they will automagically appear as soon as you describe them being there... smiley - cool


Room 2220

Post 3

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Oh, no probs I always bring my own no-smoking signs!
*Sets up a large variety of no-smoking signs in the room, along with numerous signs reading; Arnie does it best, I owe it all to Rimmer, etc.
When is breakfast served?


Room 2220

Post 4

Santragenius V

Yes smiley - smiley

That is, if you want breakfast served by somebody - the best answer in all truthfullness is "now and then"

But we do offer this area's most polite self service smiley - smiley The bar will cater for all your needs...

(smiley - eurekamaybe I should try to persuade the well-known bartender Menza to bar-keep now & then?)


Room 2220

Post 5

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Maybe you should!


Room 2220

Post 6

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*Wakes up, looks at the time, wonders how he managed to see time, notices time looks boring and looks at the clockradio at the nightable, notices he should have gone to work an hour ago and runs out of the door after dressing in an amazing short time*


Room 2220

Post 7

Santragenius V

*checks on room, replenishes bar, corrects alarm clock to an appropriate Earthly time zone*


Room 2220

Post 8

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*Re-enters room and resets the larm clock to his own personal time-zone*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more