A Conversation for Talking Point: What do You Dream About?

No Subject

Post 1

Otis of the foggy feet

I suppose I'm an odd dreamer. I never have bad dreams because I think to myself that I don't want this to be happening and wake up. Also if something impossible happens such as my breathing under-water I'll realize I'm dreaming and wake up. I'm told that's very like me though...

Otis


No Subject

Post 2

Serephina

lucky u not having nightmars..lol x..does us all good to have a decent dream once in a while though..just wish i had the odd nawty one.lol..every one sems to have them but me..lol


No Subject

Post 3

Cupid Stunt

I've had some very very odd naughty dreams!

And some just plain odd and surreal ones. I'm wondering which of them are BBC suitable...


No Subject

Post 4

Serephina

lol..if theyre that nawty thryre probly not suitable at all..lol


No Subject

Post 5

Cupid Stunt

Only a few of them are naughty, the rest are just surreal!


Dreams/predictive stuff

Post 6

Asphyxia Trent

I have THE MOST weird dreams....from being chased by Billy Corgan of the smashing pumpkins with a shotgun....to dreaming my entire day has happened before I get up and having to do the whole thing again....
I have dreams that happen later on too. eg......

Me age 15 has a dream: I am standing in corridor with yellow and white walls with a bunch of ppl I don't know....One says "is Spencer ready yet?" we wait for a bit

I wake up, think "hmmm that was odd" and forget about it for 4 years, when I go to university. the dream happens in rela life one evening EXACTLY the same, with the obvious exception that now it's all familiar.


This happens frequently. It is somewhat disturbing....

Anyone else had similar experiences????


Dreams/predictive stuff

Post 7

Serephina

hiya x..thanks for getting back..ive never quite had a predictive dram i dont think no..though i vaguly remembr when i was little having a dream about painting that i saw years later..that was the only ttime i think though...x its not uncommon for mr to get a feeling from a dream tha turns out accurate or wotevr though..like when i dreamed that my sister in law already had her baby at almost the exact time her waters broke..lol
have had some real odd ones lol like the time i dreamt i was a carrot in someones fridge!!..lmao


Dreams/predictive stuff

Post 8

Cupid Stunt

I doubt you have the weirdest dreams. Maybe the most predictive...

I'll probably post up a few of my funniest and strangest ones if I get a mo - give everyone a good laugh!


Dreams/predictive stuff

Post 9

Serephina

I could probably give you a giggle too smiley - laugh,my shark in the airing cupboard dream was quite funny..or the one about the cannibal dwarves..lol Actually thats not that funny,was quite frightening actuaally seeing as it was me they were eating!Think I must just have a very sick sense of humour!smiley - biggrin


SURREAL!!!

Post 10

Cupid Stunt

Hmmm. I think you could be right. Last week I had one that my brother was beating me to death with a branch, a while ago an old lady with super powers was strangling me... On the surreal side, Alsorts, the most recent being outside a school building and getting a letter from imperial college, saying that they have changed their minds, would not like to give me an offer, that Gareth Gates is likely to get two Us and an A, and that they would like to offer me a place at southhampton uni. I then go to the science block, which now has nine floors rather than the usual two. I walk up a few floors and then find a year 11 that is not suppose to be there riding about on a horse. I then am suddenly on a horse and have to chase them out. (I never thought riding a horse up and down stairs was even possible!) On the way I had to avoid the technicians who were carrying buckets filled with glassware containing different coloured liquids. It gopt a bit like a computer game. Then suddenly, it wasn't the science block any more, it was a hotel on the edge of a cliff without any walls. I went onto the roof and tried to see into a room, at which point the walls inside started moving. I never did see what I was trying to see.

I have a freind who also has bizzare dreams - you can imagine how bad the conversations get!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more