AGG/GAG - 3

0 Conversations

Now, open your mind and say, 'Awe'!

The CAC, Committee for Anarchic Creativity, a division of AGG/GAG thought we ought to wish everyone 'Happy Holidays' but the Galactic Anomaly Group thought it was just too predictable. So with no further 'adieu', and certainly no 'ado', here are this week's featured Entries.
There is even a lovely Christmas Story by 'gaston', a new writer we will be featuring again soon. But first a bit of creative nonsense from our own tonsil revenge.

"The Life and Climes of Corollary Bubblesqueak" by tonsil revenge


If Douglas Adams can write a trilogy of five parts, can a Researcher on the site be inspired to write Episode Six of a new series without bothering with one, two, three, four, and five? Catch up with your favourite heroine and mine, in "The Life and Climes of Corollary Bubblesqueak".

Recommended by: Lucinda

"A True Christmas Story" by gaston



A Chinese tourist on the train to Paris practices English with a sleepy passenger.

'He started to sing softly again, this time, "Silent Night, Holy Night."'

"No, no, I'd feel foolish."

"You feel foolish to sing the birth of Jesus?"

"...You see, here in Europe all the stores and supermarkets start playing that song early in November and there's no escaping it until well into the New Year. It's like an advertising jingle."
"You do me favour..."


Recommended by: Deidzoeb

"Some stuff you didn't know you didn't know" by Yaradovich Kramer et al


This wonderful collection of little known and very surprising facts was compiled almost two years ago on Dec 31, 1999.

And now you know.

Recommended by: tonsil revenge

We'll continue scouting the Guide for the good stuff and bring you three AGG/GAG approved entries in each issue of the h2g2POST.

Your submissions and recommendations are essential to our survival. We don't endorse breaking the laws of plagiarism, defamation or obscenity, so really, the only criteria are Wit and Wisdom.

AGG/GAG
Another Guide to the Galaxy / Galactic Anomaly Group

Archives

Original Homepage

Charter Members:

~jwf~ Philosopher King
tonsil revenge 2nd Assistant Dogsbody
=X Subcom Deidzoeb Bottom-Feeder, Weeble Scout, GuideML Helper
Spaceman Spiff Secretary General
Lucinda Crusty Archivist

Support Staff/Contributing Scouts

Bossel
Hobbes


20.12.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A673094

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more