The h2g2 Post 07.06.10

1 Conversation



Posted: 07th June 2010


 

 

Blank

Often, I have some ideas what I want to mention in my editorial. On Saturday, I knew exactly what I would write. It was all in my head. But like Fenchurch, all I could remember the next day was that it had been there. What it was, I couldn't remember. However much I tried to remember, I drew a blank. In my defence, there was a huge yellow something hanging in the sky all weekend. Now it may not have been a Vogon constructor ship, but it can be as destructive. The fact that my computer crashed on me three times on Saturday, giving me the BSOD each time, and that I drowned my frustration in about half a bottle of sparkling wine while spending the evening watching TV probably didn't help my memory, but there you go.

The one thing I could remember, was that I welcomed a special newbie the other day. With the recent increase of thousands of new users of other DNA message boards, all of them being listed on the Aces' newbie list, I was about to hand in my Ace badge. However, when I came across this newbie, I felt that it is worth the while after all. I'm sure you'll wonder who it is. It is Wowbagger. If you don't know him, don't worry, neither do I. However, I'm a great fan of his cartoons, and when I found out that it was indeed the old Wowbagger with a new account, I was excited. I hope he'll stay around for a bit, and who knows, maybe I'll even get to know him a bit. If you've known Wowbagger back then, why don't you pop over to his space and say hello?


Bel


 

 
EXPLORE THE WORLD

 

 

 

 

MAGICAL TECHNOLOGY


 

 

 

 

SAD, BAD AND SCARY


 

 

 

 
ARTISTIC

 

 

 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION

 

 


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A65326728

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more